Parking at or around Port Everglades

dizzy1949

Scroll down to the Florida Departures for additional info. We have used Park and Go for years. They are located a few minutes from the port. Check their website for prices since they are different at different times of the year.

Park & Go is definitely convenient... And if you book online in advance you will save money vs not prebooking / prepaying and just showing up.

https://www.bookparkngo.com/

Other than that...

There are some Hotels that also offer Cruisers Parking, as long as you stay with them the night before you cruise.

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

We have used Park and Go the last several times we have cruised out of Fort Lauderdale. If we reserve on line, there may be an Internet discount

Park and Fly is also very good, across the 575 extension from Park and Go, but may be slightly more expensive

I would not count on just showing up and expecting a spot. It may happen,but these places are popular, and I have seen where they either have to valet park in the aisles, or an overflow lot

As mentioned previously, if staying overnight, several hotels offer cruise parking for an added fee. We usually stay at Hampton Inn Cruiseport, and I know they offer it

• 3 weeks later...
If parking directly at the port can we drop the luggage off curbside & then park? How far is the parking lot from the entrance to the terminal?

Port Everglades has two garages and two parking lots and multiple terminals. We have used the northport garage which is directly across the access road from terminals 2 and 4 and the midport garage which is adjacent to terminal 21 and each time we dropped off luggage first and then parked. Check out the official website for parking and a port map: http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/parking/. Parking is $15 per day.

I just checked rates @ Park N Go and they are up to $12/day online. Unfortunately our friends at PremierCruiseParking@BellSouth.net have lost their lease at the ramp at the Renaissance Hotel, and are not taking reservations. But I did find three nearby hotels that offer rates of $5 to $7 per day, one has a free shuttle, another charges extra.

We park at the Park N GO every time we cruise -best set up I have ever experienced with parking. If you reserve and pay in advance it is 7.99 a day. 7 day cruise parking costs - 59.30 total.

Not today. Just checked again, it's $12/day. Local hotels are $5-7. Do you work for Park N Go?

If parking directly at the port can we drop the luggage off curbside & then park? How far is the parking lot from the entrance to the terminal?

We always do this in Port Everglades at the terminal parking because it's so easy and convenient for us.

You will be directed to where to drop off your luggage. Then, you park your car directly at the terminal parking provided which much like parking when you go to a mall at home ... right there.

;) When you return, a porter will take your luggage back to your car for you.

LuLu

No I do not work for Park N Go..just frequent cruiser who lives in FL. We are parking there next week for 7.99 a day. . I just check and it is now 8.99 a day if you pay in advance. If you choose to pay at the gate then yes it is 12.00 a day. We have parked there this year 6 times - always a great way to go.

No I do not work for Park N Go..just frequent cruiser who lives in FL. We are parking there next week for 7.99 a day. . I just check and it is now 8.99 a day if you pay in advance. If you choose to pay at the gate then yes it is 12.00 a day. We have parked there this year 6 times - always a great way to go.

OK. They must change their rates often. When I first looked it was $12 online and at the gate. A few days ago it came back down to $7.99 like you said.

online booking at Park n Go on 12/05 for 12/13 to 18, $7.99 a day pay in advance.

I think their rates change often based on usage.

Park N Fly we often used in the past is $12 a day online or at the gate for same period when I looked last week and remains $12 a day still.

So Park n Go is it.

Edited by nho9504