Bombay Sapphire package

BOMBAY SAPPHIRE AND TONIC PACKAGE

$48.00

This package includes: (1) 375 ml. bottle of Bombay Sapphire and 4 Tonic water cans.

This seems like a good deal for me--what do you think? A 1.5 once shot is 44 ml so that is over 8 drinks from the bottle. That is $6 per drink!!! It says it is for "in cabin" consumption--do they send someone to your cabin to monitor??? Any comments? Do you think there is 18% tip added to the package?

$48.00

This package includes: (1) 375 ml. bottle of Bombay Sapphire and 4 Tonic water cans.

This seems like a good deal for me--what do you think? A 1.5 once shot is 44 ml so that is over 8 drinks from the bottle. That is $6 per drink!!! It says it is for "in cabin" consumption--do they send someone to your cabin to monitor??? Any comments? Do you think there is 18% tip added to the package?

I would bet there is 18% added to the package. Put it in your shopping cart and check out to see the total price. You can still cancel.

Guess what. I went to my cruise planner for Harmony Oct 6 and I cannot find that package. Do they do "pop up" sales for something like that?

For whatever reason, these packages are not available on all ships all the time.

Guess what. I went to my cruise planner for Harmony Oct 6 and I cannot find that package. Do they do "pop up" sales for something like that?

I did not think these were in the cruise planner? I thought you had to go to gifts? https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery/wine-cellar/alcohol/

Thank you Canadian Disney--you are correct--it is in the "gift" page.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery-product/packages/bombay-sapphire-and-tonic-package

So far---no tip added. It will not show up in your cruise planner because someone could have purchased this as a surprise for you. Royal sent me a confirmation email. It says "Amenity Confirmation" Company name is "American Discount Cruises INC. Englishtown NJ". That must be a third party company that Royal uses for "gift items".

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery/wine-cellar/alcohol/ I can get you drinks on Allure, Oasis, and Harmony for $6-$7

if you drink Johnny Walker Red, Bombay Sapphire, Absolute Vodka, and Barcardi Gold AND NO TIP..

You have to go to the "royal gifts" page. Do all the math. A normal drink is 44ml. Act fast. This might go away.

I bought 2 bottles of the vodka for my daughter and I on the Allure in Dec. There was no 18% added. I ended up bringing one of the bottles home, since I purchased the 10 drink card later on the cruise. I think it’s a good deal on the ships it’s available.

There is no tip for this deal. If you drink Bombay Sapphire--Johnny Walker Red---Absolute Vodka--or Barcardi Gold Rum you will save lots of money. Go to the gifts page. This offer is not from Royal--it is a third party. Do the math--one full shot is 44 ml.

• 3 months later...

$48.00

Dont forget a lime.

$7.95 from room service. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk