Ice Bar and teenagers

Animalgal

Hi everyone, we're booked on the Getaway next month and were wondering if the Ice Bar allowed teenagers. Our children are 14 and 18 and they would like to experience the Ice Bar because they have never seen anything like that. Our 18 year old also feels a little left out because she's too old for the teen clubs but too young for the bars.

The Ice Bar is something everyone should do once (although I did it twice). Its a great photo opportunity and its a challenge to see how long you can take it. I went once with people who were adults but they did not drink. They did not even stay that long but we got some great photos. I usually stick around and the ones that run out hand me their drink ticket LOL

Been there, done it. I probably would not spend the money to do it again but I feel everyone must check it out. I think your kids will really like it. The challenge is who can stay the longest.

I know a lot of people like the ice bar. I think it is ingenious on NCL's part to take a walk in freezer and turn it into a revenue producing space. Personally I get to go in them often enough that I don't want to go in one on a cruise, just to drink.

The non alcoholic drinks are very good there! When we went I was breast feeding and limiting myself to one alcoholic beverage per day, and I remember having a hard time choosing which of the yummy sounding alcohol free options to try :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk