Presently cruising on Symphony

Do they have the 'Little Wonders' hidden around the ship, my grandson absolutely Loved finding these on the Allure but have seen no mention of whether they are also on the Symphony- i think there might have been some 20+ to find, like periscopes but with art images inside- all sizes, we got a list from customer service or we'd have never found every one- he was determined and it was a great way to explore the ship. Hope you are loving the Symphony, we still have half a year wait but Very Excited.

Are they offering any dining packages at a discount. We will be on her in Oct.

There has been no discount onboard offered on any dining packages.

The speciality restaurants are pretty full each night except for Hooked.

There are drinks happy hours each evening in Hooked and Wonderland between 17.00 and 19.00.

Do they have the 'Little Wonders' hidden around the ship, my grandson absolutely Loved finding these on the Allure but have seen no mention of whether they are also on the Symphony- i think there might have been some 20+ to find, like periscopes but with art images inside- all sizes, we got a list from customer service or we'd have never found every one- he was determined and it was a great way to explore the ship. Hope you are loving the Symphony, we still have half a year wait but Very Excited.

I do not know but will find out for you later today and post back.

We also had the "list" from "Cheapo Dad's Allure" and it was much fun discovering the wonders.

My whole family will be on Symphony September 23rd, so also interested. Many thanks in advance, Dani

We haven't taken wine to dinner but others have and they are not being charged a corkage fee.
This is great to hear. Have been wondering if the fee is charged in general.

OP enjoy your cruise. Symphony looks amazing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Sorry to be unhelpful but I have asked three different persons at guest services and none of them know what I am talking about.

I will still endeavour to get you an answer.

Have you been to Playmakers sports bar? Are they showing all sports (NBA Championship, Stanley Cup, Major League Baseball, etc), and not just soccer?

We have been in there a couple of times every conceivable sport is shown you will have no worries on that issue.

It's pretty empty during the day but comes alive at night.

It may be different when it gets to the Caribbean though.

I had also been reading some of the different reviews of the Symphony but we knew most people who sailed on the Allure didn't know about the Little Wonders either, and they were such fun to find. I am surprised no one in Guest Services was aware of them being on the Allure, we have not sailed on the Harmony yet so not sure if they were on that ship but thank you so much for asking aboard the Symphony. Even when we were on the Allure the first person we asked at Guest Services didn't know anything about them but the agent standing next to him overheard our question and happily printed out the list for us. Great way to get to know the ship. I'm really hoping they have something similar on the Symphony! Thank you AGAIN!

I have not heard mention of Little Wonders onboard from any other reviews

Hopefully, "Cheapo dad" wouldn't mind me copy pasting from his posts:

"OK, for you and those folks that may never be on the ship, here is the list. It has our check marks on them so you may want to get your own clean copy.

15652774493_af725c2910_c.jpg

Now if you are a real anal planner at home, maybe you can come up with a route to walk around the ship to see all of them in a most efficient manner (e.g. less back tracking)."

Dani, thank you for posting that link, we had just gotten ours from guest services but amazing that even so many of the staff didn't know, they were spread out in all the public places on the ship, so many 'slightly' tucked just behind something but such a fun find. So really hoping Symphony has done something like it. And just what we were talking about so no one thinks its a hoax, they are there and just beautiful.

Could you look up the height/weight restrictions on board? I know the zip line is 275 pounds but couldn't find anything about the water slides, Ultimate Abyss and rock climbing.

Enjoy your cruise!

How much is the drinking package onboard?

Do the Hairspray singers have a night where they sing favorite broadway tunes in a lounge (enjoyed this on Allure years back with Cats singers).

Do they offer a tour of Central Park with horticulturist?

Thanks for offering but no worries on getting the answers if a hassle, just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Forums