We brought home the coffee from the dining room...

Deatsch

I laughed too! But it would be funnier if it weren't so true!!!

:eek:

this is the second thread going right now where people are talking about how bad the coffee is that RC serves ... and it IS horrible .. we were on Explorer this past June and all of us noticed ... don't remember it being this bad on our past RC cruises ... is this something new they've started doing ?

Maybe its their way of just getting us all to go and pay for the better stuff

I really hope they are watching this board like people say they do ... they need to so SOMETHING about that terrible coffee !!

Edited by F27TW

Coffee isn't important enough to ruin my cruise...if it is bring your own.

It certainly doesn't ruin mine, I make due with what I have in front of me ! It's just funny to hear everyone else's account of it

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Pay attention.

I will say this only once.

If you have issues with the MDR coffee do NOT try the decaf.

This is why I have the Replenish Package and I believe this is a sinister ploy by RCL to get more people to take this package up. ;)

Edited by NorbertsNiece

Ya, the coffee won't ruin my cruise, but it certainly doesn't enhance it either.

For a cruise line that is known for its inconsistency, bad coffee is one thing you can depend on! Cup after cup, cruise after cruise, ship after ship it's BAD to the last drop!:(

I don't understand all the complaints. I like Seattle's Best. My Dad, a 30 year Army man, said coffee only had to have three criteria, be hot, strong and black. I spent 26 years in the Army and followed his advice. I have even had coffee cooked in a steel helmet full of water with a handfull of coffee grounds cooked over a mogas and sand fire. It met the criteria. On second thought, looking back on 26 years of Army coffee, maybe that is why I like RCI coffee. Nah can't be.