Bottled water options for Panama Canal Cruise March 2019?

BIGADORF

Does anybody know what the options are for getting bottled water on the Coral Princess is for a Panama Canal Cruise in March? It appears that you have to buy the Premium beverage package to get bottled water. I really don’t want to lug a 24 case of bottled water to the ship? It is a 15 day ocean to ocean cruise. If I don’t buy the water in a Fort Lauderdale, what are my options in the ports that we stop at?

Thank you

Best offer from Princess is $6.90 for 12 (500 ml) bottles of water delivered to your stateroom. It must be purchased at least 3 days before boarding the ship. This offer is not on the ship once you board. We do it all the time and the water is waiting in our room when we board. The price is great and the convenience is unequaled.

Thank you for your quick replies. I checked some other places here on the boards and the say that option has been discontinued. It is no longer listed on the cruise personalizer.

If that is not the case, Can I order it through the cruise personalizer on the web site? If so where is it located, I couldn’t find it. Do I need to call my travel agent or call Princess? Thanx again

Edited by BIGADORF

Best for the environment (and cheaper in the long run), buy a non-disposable bottle and fill yourself. I use the bathroom tap or the spigot in the HC (don't fill directly, transfill with a cup).

If you just have to have filtered water, bring a small filter and (again) make your own.

As has been pointed out many times on CC, the water on the ship is better/cheaper/cleaner than the water you buy.

Thank you for your quick replies. Can I order it through the cruise personalizer on the web site? If so where is it located, I couldn’t find it. Do I need to call my travel agent or call Princess? Thanx again
Yes, you can. Go to "manage this booking" and look for on board reservations. All the beverage options are there. The water package is at the bottom of the page.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Forums mobile app

Thank you for your quick replies. I checked some other places here on the boards and the say that option has been discontinued. It is no longer listed on the cruise personalizer.

If that is not the case, Can I order it through the cruise personalizer on the web site? If so where is it located, I couldn’t find it. Do I need to call my travel agent or call Princess? Thanx again

It's in my Cruise Personalizer (Jan 31 Panama Canal Cruise) in ONBOARD RESERVATIONS at the very bottom of BEVERAGE PACKAGES. I've already purchased mine. Have a great trip!

$6.90 for 12 bottles. Best beverage bargain you can get! We have ours ordered for our Oct. 7 Pacific Coast cruise, be sure you order in advance, this offer is not available once you board.
On board the cost for 12 bottles will be $27.60 [emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’m relieved to see it’s still available. We checked a case in on RCI in April, which was ok, but coming in a finding your water waiting fir you is wonderful!

On Coral, it was stacked in a corner of the closet. We didn’t have to do a thing but enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Best for the environment (and cheaper in the long run), buy a non-disposable bottle and fill yourself. I use the bathroom tap or the spigot in the HC (don't fill directly, transfill with a cup).

If you just have to have filtered water, bring a small filter and (again) make your own.

As has been pointed out many times on CC, the water on the ship is better/cheaper/cleaner than the water you buy.

I totally agree. I always just bring a re-usable water bottle, fill it up in the bathroom and put it in the fridge to keep it cool. Definitely the simplest solution.

Best for the environment (and cheaper in the long run)

Best for the environment is probably to stay home, and not contribute to the ship's pollution for leisure travel.

But, that wasn't what the original poster asked.

I totally agree. I always just bring a re-usable water bottle, fill it up in the bathroom and put it in the fridge to keep it cool. Definitely the simplest solution.

The cruises I've been on the tap water has been pretty undrinkable. That's why we keep the bottled water in the stateroom.

At home we drink bottled water - regular and san Pellegrino...

At home she uses bottled water in the steam iron

At home we use bottled water to make fresh ice for drinks

At home sometimes our dog drinks bottled water...and sometimes drinks out of the toilet and pool...

On the ship(s) we drink bottled water - lots - of regular and Perrier or San Pellegrino..

I usually get the PBP now and am constantly asking for a bottle of water, which after the first day or so, they just routinely bring/hand to me - so I got that going for me...;p