Bringing water and soda onboard.

chloe kitty

I say go for it and sneak in as many cans of Diet Coke as you can carry. On our last cruise, I snuck in our cat, an iron, some blue cheese, a couple of joints, a bottle of Jack Daniels, a hand gun, a fan, a blender, and some kale. No problem. It's ridiculous that they even have these stupid rules. The second they give me crap about this, I'll cancel all of our future cruises and take my business elsewhere!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

But at least you didn't try to take your own mattress.

The second they give me crap about this, I'll cancel all of our future cruises and take my business elsewhere!

You better not or NCL's stock will plummet once they find out they have lost you as a customer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

:( I just found out about this. Me and my wife usually bring a case or two if bottled water and a case of coke. We fortunately will be able to bring bottled water since we're bringing our new little on board to make formula. Was quite simple just emailed ncl and they responded back saying there would be an icon located on final docs letting porters know we got an exception to bring on board. Didn't have to show proof but I guess the proof is her age on reservation.

I say go for it and sneak in as many cans of Diet Coke as you can carry. On our last cruise, I snuck in our cat, an iron, some blue cheese, a couple of joints, a bottle of Jack Daniels, a hand gun, a fan, a blender, and some kale. No problem. It's ridiculous that they even have these stupid rules. The second they give me crap about this, I'll cancel all of our future cruises and take my business elsewhere!

ROFLMAO!!! ;p;p

While I understand this is a funny, I don't see a problem with a person spending their hard earned vacation dollars with a company that does business the way they want, if available. If every cruise line said "no soda is to be brought on board" then it's a moot point but since some companies allow it and others don't, why do business with the ones that don't allow it if you want to take it? Kind of silly to do that IMO.

I have no illusions of bringing NCL to it's knees....I'm simply travelling with the company that best fits my desires. NCL isn't that company.

I'm curious about bringing a refillable water bottle, we'd fill it on the ship and carry it around but if we take it off the ship will they let us bring it back on? We were going to bring a couple metal bottles and maybe some empty disposable plastic water bottles. Will we be able to bring those?

No problem. But you need to empty the bottle before you get to the ship's gangway.

Also, follow the direction of the ship's crew, and fill your water bottles using clean cups and not by putting your contaminated bottles up to water dispensers.

Cargo shorts works well for smuggling a couple of soda bottles as long as there is no metal to set off machines. so crazy!! no more smuggling booze on because of the UBP

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Empty bottles don't need to be smuggled. Not even soda needs to be smuggled as long as it's in the can. Pour the one into the other once you've boarded the ship.

Empty bottles don't need to be smuggled. Not even soda needs to be smuggled as long as it's in the can. Pour the one into the other once you've boarded the ship.

The rule is no beverages....... regardless if it's in bottle, can, flask, cowboy boot, sippy cup, jug......... only exception is if prior approval is obtained by accessdesk@ncl.com...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

No problem. But you need to empty the bottle before you get to the ship's gangway.

Also, follow the direction of the ship's crew, and fill your water bottles using clean cups and not by putting your contaminated bottles up to water dispensers.

Thank you!!

This seems to be the case on a lot of threads, unbelievable how long the go on!

As in most threads, people keep showing up to relate their experience from last year, or a different cruise line, or even a new tangentially related subject. Bottom line: no more carry on water or soda and no more topless area on NCL

:rolleyes:

Bottom line: no more carry on water or soda and no more topless area on NCL

:rolleyes:

Now that you've brought a new item to the buffet, where exactly was the topless deck on NCL back in the day? On Carnival it was up on the funnel deck, where guys would go looking for Cuba and the only possible females sunning "the girls" were those foreign employees from the gift shop or spa who did not have a puritanical outlook with topless nudity.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Please pay attention to the dates on the posts. The original thread that said it was ok to bring drinks aboard were made prior to the new rules banning drinks. The posts saying it wasn't ok were made after the rule change.