Carnival Miracle Amenities

vacruisin

DW and I are thinking about booking the 15-day Hawaiian cruise on the Carnival Miracle in January 2020. The only thing holding us back from booking this sailing is that it looks like the Miracle does not have Guy’s burgers or the Blue Iguana so we are hesitant to book.

However, we just got off the Magic last week and a couple of the Alchemy bar mixologists insisted that the Miracle does have those two amenities.

Can someone please confirm if Guy’s burger, Blue Iguana, and the other 2.0 upgrades are on the Miracle?

I cannot see me on a 15 day cruise without my Guys burgers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’re on the same cruise. Happy to have the grill again. Like the chicken tenders, thin fries and the BBQ chicken breast sandwiches.

You ought to try Princess again.

Never understood why they still have not given Miracle the good 2.0 stuff. BTW my favorite wife says hi

Never understood why they still have not given Miracle the good 2.0 stuff. BTW my favorite wife says hi

I want to say I heard the Miracle didn't get all the upgrades because they had planned to move it and the Splendor to China, so neither ship was given the full 2.0 treatment.

The Off the Grill was still pretty good, and the chili and cheese at it was really good and you you could put it on hotdogs, fries or tortilla chips.

We did a 4-day on the Victory last year right before she got the 2.0 upgrades. She ship was clean and beautiful but without the 2.0 dining options we were not impressed with the food at all. DW and I ate pizza just about every meal for 4 days.

I can’t imagine eating pizza for 14-15 days straight.

We won’t book the Hawaiian cruise on the Miracle.

Thanks to all for your inputs. Happy cruising.

We’re on the same cruise. Happy to have the grill again. Like the chicken tenders, thin fries and the BBQ chicken breast sandwiches.

Completely agree, they will even throw on a steak for a steak sandwich. I also think the burgers are much better at the grill. I am not a Guys Fan, like a thicker juicier burger.

I also do not understand the big deal about Guys! To me the burgers are flat and tasteless . It's just the toppings that make them nice.

The same goes for the burrito bar!

The Red Frog Pub(an actual pub) with games and music and fun rum drinks with nibbles is really fun .

I don't miss dry hamburgers at all!

Completely agree, they will even throw on a steak for a steak sandwich. I also think the burgers are much better at the grill. I am not a Guys Fan, like a thicker juicier burger.

Interesting, thought they discontinued the minute steaks many years ago

We’re Platinum in Princess. The Feisty One told me she cancelled her next Princess Cruise. It has a great itin but that doesn’t make up for the other stuff.

We are going on that cruise. No there is no Guy's but to be honest have don 3 cruises now with guy's. And food is very subjective but personally not having Guy's is one of the last things that would stop me from booking a cruise.

Agree...I'm booked on a 13-day Panama Canal on the Miracle in 2020. Lots of other things to consider besides Guy's.

Roz

We’re Platinum in Princess. The Feisty One told me she cancelled her next Princess Cruise. It has a great itin but that doesn’t make up for the other stuff.

Gotta have a serious talk with that feisty one.:)

She was going to cruise without you? Who would have thought. The three of you always cruised together I thought.

Gotta have a serious talk with that feisty one.:)

She was going to cruise without you? Who would have thought. The three of you always cruised together I thought.

We were all going. And no, we don’t always sail together. She and Sis has an absolutely lousy time on the Ruby. Repeating the Alaska cruise with DH in a few weeks.

We were all going. And no, we don’t always sail together. She and Sis has an absolutely lousy time on the Ruby. Repeating the Alaska cruise with DH in a few weeks.

It was awesome the next time I went. That trip we were on was an anomaly. IMHO

Bummed y'all cancelled.

We did the Ruby about 18 months ago to Hawaii and thought she was great, just one very odd tablemate.

It was awesome the next time I went. That trip we were on was an anomaly. IMHO

Bummed y'all cancelled.

They went a few months ago on a Coastal. Same issues, though the buffet didn’t repeat itself.