Brilliance-Shower Curtains?

If anyone has recently sailed on the Brilliance, do they have shower curtains or shower doors?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Curtains, we bought one from the dollar store and brought it with us, at least it was a new curtain that was clinging to us!

Curtains, we bought one from the dollar store and brought it with us, at least it was a new curtain that was clinging to us!

I’m thinking if I have to bring my own shower curtain on a cruise that costs thousands, it’s time to change ships! [emoji3] Just saying.

I’m thinking if I have to bring my own shower curtain on a cruise that costs thousands, it’s time to change ships!....

Well, sadly, that's the way it is with two of the four sisters in this class. Radiance and Brilliance have curtains, Jewel and Serenade have doors. At least we can make an informed choice. :)

Here’s a CC tip that worked great for the shower curtain when I was on the Brilliance: Use the hand-held shower to spray and wet the inside walls of the shower next to the opening. Then, when you press the shower curtain against them, the shower curtain clings to the wet walls and not you.

~ Judy

Well, sadly, that's the way it is with two of the four sisters in this class. Radiance and Brilliance have curtains, Jewel and Serenade have doors. At least we can make an informed choice. :)

It's a good thing that I did not get to this thread first, I would have given wrong information. I have only been on the Serenade & Jewel, and just assumed they were all the same.

• 1 month later...
I’m thinking if I have to bring my own shower curtain on a cruise that costs thousands, it’s time to change ships! [emoji3] Just saying.

I know what you are saying:

Currently on Brilliance on a b2b (21 days).

Problem with shower diverter, unable to control or maintain water temperature.

No way to fix, it appears, until we get into Tampa on the 17th😳

Not acceptable especially in a GS!

Definately not happy.....

• 4 weeks later...

We were on the Enchantment in August and hated the tiny shower with a curtain. We were on the Harmony last week with an inside on deck 10 and had a big inside cabin with a much nicer shower(with door). On the Enchantment we couldn't walk around the bed. Had to climb on the end of the bed. Next cruise, the Brilliance in November, just after Thanksgiving. We will need a get-away after serving a big Thanksgiving meal to family and friends!