Beverage Package Sale!

justcrusn

Celebrity newbie here.. so apologies for the silly question..

Are the non-alcoholic packages on sale too? If so, do you just add it to your cart on the Cruise Planner and Check out? I tried doing that and it just shows the full price... TIA

PS - perhaps this is not applicable to all sailings? I am on the Silhouette on Mar 25

Some of the shore excursions are on sale as well ...... Not huge discounts, but a savings is a savings :)
Wow...that's a good deal..

Dec 2018, 3 nite Edge ..pre-maiden voyage $65 PP PD premium. + 70.00 SERVICE FEE??!

New meaning to the phrase " shake down cruise" ..[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app

Are the non-alcoholic packages on sale too? If so, do you just add it to your cart on the Cruise Planner and Check out? I tried doing that and it just shows the full price... TIA

PS - perhaps this is not applicable to all sailings? I am on the Silhouette on Mar 25

The beverage package sales rarely apply to all cruises, generally only for some of the repositioning, transatlantic or transpacific cruises.

Wow...that's a good deal..

Dec 2018, 3 nite Edge ..pre-maiden voyage $65 PP PD premium. + 70.00 SERVICE FEE??!

New meaning to the phrase " shake down cruise" ..[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app

I

$65 per day is the normal price and the $70 is the 18% gratutity that is charged on every beverage purchased.

If the non-alcoholic package is normally $22 per day then it's not reduced on any of the cruises I have booked, which include a repositioning and a transatlantic.

Just checked our Nov 2018 Silhouette sailing and prices for the alcohol packages are definite lower but there is no sale banner like in the past. Could it be possible that this might be the new normal price?

Wish they would put the non-alcoholic packages on sale too. Already have a drink package for everyone but one of my kids.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for this, but for me to work out whether it is value to us I could do with knowing how much the drinks actually cost. I know that I have seen it on here once but cannot find it now. Coffee, water, teas, wine, spirits, sodas etc if we bought on board. Hope that someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

If the non-alcoholic package is normally $22 per day then it's not reduced on any of the cruises I have booked, which include a repositioning and a transatlantic.
r

I’m on Reflection TA this April and it’s only the Classic and Premium Alcohol that’s discounted by 25%

I just looked at our June 2, 2018 Equinox cruise and noticed these sale prices as well. We already have the Classic package included. I wonder if the upgrade to Premium would be the difference in these sale prices, which is $7.50 plus gratuities. Or would it still be $10 plus gratuities? Has anyone tried to do this yet?

Thanks for this, but for me to work out whether it is value to us I could do with knowing how much the drinks actually cost. I know that I have seen it on here once but cannot find it now. Coffee, water, teas, wine, spirits, sodas etc if we bought on board. Hope that someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

You should be able to get an idea of pricing from these two links. Be aware that they are over a year old, so you can assume X has made some pricing "adjustments" (and nothing ever goes down in price). But these should be close.

http://www.thepreismans.com/eclipse_so_car_menus.htm

and

https://goo.gl/photos/kbWoo3hRLaURB3LU6

Checked on March 2019 cruise on Reflection and some dining pkgs are on sale, premium beverage pkg is buy one get one half off, etc. Definitely worth checking out! We booked 6 night dining pkg for less than the cost of 5 day pkg! Gotta love this site!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for posting this!!

If I could only upgrade online, as I have the classic package as a perk. It will only allow me to put the total price for a on sale premium package in my cart, rather than the upgraded difference. :confused: I guess I will call.

Either way, this is great news!

I’ve also noticed that internet package is cheaper today than when I booked it last year. So cancelled and rebooked and saved £10. Also some of the longer dining packages are showing 20% off - a 6 night package is cheaper than a 5 night one on my 12 day cruise at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got off the phone with Celebrity. Upgrade from Classic to Premium is still $11.80 per day per person during this sale. The reasoning - The Classic package is "complimentary" and we still need to pay the difference between Classic and Premium, even though the Premium on sale costs less than the comp'd Classic. Still, the math doesn't work out since the cost difference is now $8.85 with 18% grats included.

I'll just upgrade on the ship then. At least the bartender will get some extra in his/her next paycheck.

Just got off the phone with Celebrity. Upgrade from Classic to Premium is still $11.80 per day per person during this sale. The reasoning - The Classic package is "complimentary" and we still need to pay the difference between Classic and Premium, even though the Premium on sale costs less than the comp'd Classic. Still, the math doesn't work out since the cost difference is now $8.85 with 18% grats included.

I'll just upgrade on the ship then. At least the bartender will get some extra in his/her next paycheck.

I was afraid they would say that! I will do the same.

I will still call, because I have had many experiences with calling X and getting different answers depending on who you are speaking with. Worth a shot, :)

I was afraid they would say that! I will do the same.

I will still call, because I have had many experiences with calling X and getting different answers depending on who you are speaking with. Worth a shot, :)

True. Let us know if you get a different answer!