Beverage Package Sale!

justcrusn

Not sure if this actually worked, but I'm on the Summit April 29th, and checked the packages, which are on sale for this cruise. I had previously purchased a Classic, and paid $454.30. Cancelled that and ordered a Premium, paid $402.68. Did get e-mail confirmation of the Premium package purchase, but not of the cancellation. I'll wait a few days and re-check the celebrity site to make sure the Classic no longer appears on my order history, and check my credit card to see if the reimbursement has taken place. If not, guess I make my first phone call to celebrity.

Not sure if this actually worked, but I'm on the Summit April 29th, and checked the packages, which are on sale for this cruise. I had previously purchased a Classic, and paid $454.30. Cancelled that and ordered a Premium, paid $402.68. Did get e-mail confirmation of the Premium package purchase, but not of the cancellation. I'll wait a few days and re-check the celebrity site to make sure the Classic no longer appears on my order history, and check my credit card to see if the reimbursement has taken place. If not, guess I make my first phone call to celebrity.

I've cancelled items in the cruise planner with RCL in the past and I'm fairly certain it is the same with Celebrity...wait a few days and you'll get the credit. Call if it takes more than a week.

I've cancelled items in the cruise planner with RCL in the past and I'm fairly certain it is the same with Celebrity...wait a few days and you'll get the credit. Call if it takes more than a week.

Thanks. Shortly after I posted this, I did get a confirmation cancellation e-mail, so I should be all set.

We have the classic package as a perk. We were considering upgrading, but not sure if we will need to depending if my frozen drinks (daiquiri, etc) are included in the package or not. Can we upgrade onboard after we try the classic for a few days, and feel we want to go to premium? And can we use our onboard credit to upgrade?

Wow I am suprised, my wife and I are in two different staterooms and the price was 25% off even though the sale says it is buy one get one 50% off. I bought two packages but I thought I would have had to talk to someone to get that to work.

Thanks X, your website is awful and the booking experience is painful but you let me get this promotion without additional hassle. :D:D:D

We got the CLASSIC drink pkg. from our TA, my question is would it be better to call our TA & have them up-grade us to PREIMUM or wait untill we are on the ship on the 2nd or 3rd day???????????

george35

The beverage package sales rarely apply to all cruises, generally only for some of the repositioning, transatlantic or transpacific cruises.

It applies to our Bermuda cruise for April :)

We got the CLASSIC drink pkg. from our TA, my question is would it be better to call our TA & have them up-grade us to PREIMUM or wait untill we are on the ship on the 2nd or 3rd day???????????

george35

There is no discount on upgrades. Wait until you are on the ship to decide.

We have the classic package as a perk. We were considering upgrading, but not sure if we will need to depending if my frozen drinks (daiquiri, etc) are included in the package or not. Can we upgrade onboard after we try the classic for a few days, and feel we want to go to premium? And can we use our onboard credit to upgrade?

Frozen daiquiris, mudslides, pina coladas and other frozen drinks are included in the Classic Alcohol package. Yes, you can upgrade on board after trying the package for a few days. Onboard credit is posted to your account and will be applied to any onboard purchases, including beverage packages and upgrades.

Yes you can use OBC to upgrade and you can upgrade onboard. Not only that - as upgrade is on a per day basis if you wait a couple of days you will save a few $$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked for our April 23rd Equinox sailing, no sale on beverage packages.:loudcry:

Hello were you not offered any perks when you booked this cruise we are on same cruise and received classic perk free.

Will another sale happen? I want to redeem points from my BOA visa but I want to wait until final payment because I will then have more shipboard credit to redeem. Right now I don't have anything that will be there in time for the sale. Decisions decisions!

Will another sale happen? I want to redeem points from my BOA visa but I want to wait until final payment because I will then have more shipboard credit to redeem. Right now I don't have anything that will be there in time for the sale. Decisions decisions!

Who knows? That's the reality of it. Saying that there were two sale periods last year. The second came around August time as that prompted us in to booking a transatlantic in the autumn. We were going to book the cruise, the sale just meant we did it a little earlier that we had planned.

Can anyone head me in the direction of seeing an up to date price list for Celebrity Solstice. Wanting to know the price of a beer (say Corona/Bud), glass of bubbles, glass of pinot gris.

Trying to work out if the Classic Package is something we should consider ... especially with the current discount offered.

Can anyone head me in the direction of seeing an up to date price list for Celebrity Solstice. Wanting to know the price of a beer (say Corona/Bud), glass of bubbles, glass of pinot gris.

Trying to work out if the Classic Package is something we should consider ... especially with the current discount offered.

Here is the list of what is included.

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

Sent from my moto x4 using Forums mobile app

Thanks Garner384 but I already have this.

I'm trying find the price of beer/proseco/white wine/cocktails if we were purchasing individually on-board ...... so that we can ascertain if it is worth having the Classic Package.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Can anybody confirm that the April Reflection TA had offered a 50% discount on the second purchased Premium alcohol beverage package? If so, I missed out on it because I waited over 2 weeks for Celebrity to fix my reservation access to their webs site. Finally after I called Expedia … Celebrity escalated the issue with their IT department and resolved their issue. Unfortunately now the package is full price. :mad:

I cannot advise you on that particular sailing, but it was for many cruises, perhaps ask on your roll call?

But what is the point now, the sale is over....

:(

Gee Guys... couldn't you just start a new post..Now you have everyone on CC thinking there is a current sale??:confused: This thread is almost a month old...Just saying..LoL