Eclipse gastropub menu

kroberst

My mistake. On the Equinox they replaced Cellar Masters with the Gastropub. Looks like on the Eclipse the changed the Passport bar to a Gastropub. I like the deck 4 location on the Equinox. We weren’t fans of the Passport bar due to the location on Deck 3 so I guess we won’t spend time at Gastropub on the Eclipse.

On Eclipse they’ve offered the Gastropub menu intermittently in Passport. It’s never been a popular thing and may have been eliminated altogether.

I saw the special menu on the Eclipse in January 2016, but I did not see it at all in January 2017. I believe you may be correct that it has been eliminated.

Sailed on the Eclipse in March 2018. I didn’t see it at any bar or listed in the Daily

It was on the Equinox in Oct 2017. Wasn’t always at that bar but I never seen anyone having anything during the 21 days that I was on board.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

The Gastrobar menu offered on Eclipse was only on sea days and the times were pretty restricted. I liked the idea of what they did with cellar masters on Equinox as that venue seems woefully underused but to then offer a watered down version in the passport bar at very limited times with a not particularly inexpensive menu just seemed like a fudge if they had dropped it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another venue where you have to pay to eat! What will they think up next? The pay to eat venues may attract some people. Didn"t the basic cruise fare include food? Each time they restrict from a venue or charge extra for some previously included item, they annoy many people. I doubt that anyone says that they love paying extra for food that should be part of the basic cruise.

Another venue where you have to pay to eat! What will they think up next? The pay to eat venues may attract some people. Didn"t the basic cruise fare include food? Each time they restrict from a venue or charge extra for some previously included item, they annoy many people. I doubt that anyone says that they love paying extra for food that should be part of the basic cruise.

I heard from the elevator operator that they will be bringing back the made to order tuna, salmon and chicken in the Spa Cafe - for a extra charge 🤑

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Just back from the Equinox and ordered off the Gastropub menu with great excitement in anticipation of some really awesome nibbles for lunch. Only we were super disappointed as the food arrived super cold after waiting over one hour.

The waiter told us it may be a 20-25minute wait and we ok with that. However, one hour later the flatbread pizza and steak pie came ice cold. Not a good experience at all. Skip it and save your money for sushi on 5 or Murano.

• 3 months later...

Is there a point to this complaint / rant?

On second thought... I decided to delete most of my post because it really doesn't matter what I have to say to counter your post.

I know this is an older post. But I came across this site with all of Eclipses Menu's while doing research for my upcoming cruise. It is a great site. I dont know if someone on here made it or not:

https://www.thepreismans.com/eclipse_so_car_menus.htm

Yes... this site is well known and popular to those cruisers that are well-informed.