Big Carnival Announcement on the Way

rockbock

[font=arial,

helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

We have some exciting news we'll be sharing in September and wanted to be sure you had the opportunity to enroll for a special sneak preview before it goes viral!

On Monday, September 9th, Carnival's Worldwide Sales team will be making a big announcement.

Go ahead and speculate on what it might be...

[font=arial,

helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

We have some exciting news we'll be sharing in September and wanted to be sure you had the opportunity to enroll for a special sneak preview before it goes viral!

On Monday, September 9th, Carnival's Worldwide Sales team will be making a big announcement.

Go ahead and speculate on what it might be...

By the way, where did you hear this? I was also wondering if you could post the whole thing here. Thanks

Fried Bologna sandwich, Fried Pickles, and pigs in the blanket will be head lining the new menu, to go along with mac and cheese. maybe a jalapeno spread at the lido buffet.

Man I'm getting myself hungry.

Fried Bologna sandwich, Fried Pickles, and pigs in the blanket will be head lining the new menu, to go along with mac and cheese. maybe a jalapeno spread at the lido buffet.

Man I'm getting myself hungry.

I love me a fried bologna sandwich with tomato and onion. :D

I will be on the Magic on September 9th. How am I suppose to gain access to this exciting news while on board? I feel like I'm going to miss out on something because we don't get back until the 15th.

No need to worry that you'll miss the big news. September 9th means November 9th. You'll be fine, you'll be back from your cruise by then. :D

Archived