We Have OM on 4/15 Regal Crossing

Mayo21

So we’re on the Marina deck in a room that has the *****! I have a few questions: Our foursome booked this in December 2017 to experience the ***** and to fulfill our dream of a Crossing/Baltic combo! So now I guess we’re not going to have the FULL experience! And as for the internet, we’re not elite, so will be paying $9.99/day for it! Correct? And can’t do anything till onboard? Will our Medallions come in the mail? And how about any OBC compensation since we booked soooo early and the program is not complete!!! Just looking for answers! Kinda bummed! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So we’re on the Marina deck in a room that has the *****! I have a few questions: Our foursome booked this in December 2017 to experience the ***** and to fulfill our dream of a Crossing/Baltic combo! So now I guess we’re not going to have the FULL experience! And as for the internet, we’re not elite, so will be paying $9.99/day for it! Correct? And can’t do anything till onboard? Will our Medallions come in the mail? And how about any OBC compensation since we booked soooo early and the program is not complete!!! Just looking for answers! Kinda bummed! Thanks!!

If you are in a room that has the *****, they will not give you any OBC. You have it!!! There is no "fuller" experience for you to have. Yes, the program is not complete - but that affects those who are not in ***** cabins, which you are. Your medallions and lanyards will arrive by mail in the week just prior to your cruise.

If you are in a room that has the *****, they will not give you any OBC. You have it!!! There is no "fuller" experience for you to have. Yes, the program is not complete - but that affects those who are not in ***** cabins, which you are. Your medallions and lanyards will arrive by mail in the week just prior to your cruise.

Thanks so much for the clarification! I wasn’t aware that it was fully up and running for ordering drinks ahead of time, finding where a friend is at, etc.....if it’s fully functioning then no problem!!

Reports have varied as to how "ready" the system is. You will find out when you cruise. I doubt it will be anything that makes the cruise bad and may well make things better. I certainly look forward to using the system if they ever get it worked out.

Thanks so much for the clarification! I wasn’t aware that it was fully up and running for ordering drinks ahead of time, finding where a friend is at, etc.....if it’s fully functioning then no problem!!

You need to read the post by "tothemall" again...unless you were being satirical.:o

Who knows, maybe by April the medallion may be "fully" functional.

The email your received from princess informing you that your cabin is part of the ***** has all the information as to what comes with your ***** at the moment, the price of the internet and how to get your medallions sent to you.

The email your received from princess informing you that your cabin is part of the ***** has all the information as to what comes with your ***** at the moment, the price of the internet and how to get your medallions sent to you.

I haven’t heard a word from Princess. I’ve gathered all my info from this sight!!

If you are in ***** you will get an email from Princess. I received mine around 8 weeks before my sailing. It will tell you want to expect from the ***** system. It will also give you a number to call to verify your shipping information to send you your medallions if you live in North America. If you do not call or live outside of North America, you will get them when you check in.

You are correct that since you are not platinum or elite, that you will have to pay for your internet.

If you are in ***** you will get an email from Princess. I received mine around 8 weeks before my sailing. It will tell you want to expect from the ***** system. It will also give you a number to call to verify your shipping information to send you your medallions if you live in North America. If you do not call or live outside of North America, you will get them when you check in.

You are correct that since you are not platinum or elite, that you will have to pay for your internet.

I do live in the U.S. and we’re 9 weeks out so I look forward to my email, and thanks for the info!!

I thought the April 15 sailing was going to have ***** functioning for all cabins. The Princess website lists it as the first cruise to be an "Ocean Medallion Vacation." The ones before it are designated as "Ocean Medallion Preview" cruises.

I thought the April 15 sailing was going to have ***** functioning for all cabins. The Princess website lists it as the first cruise to be an "Ocean Medallion Vacation." The ones before it are designated as "Ocean Medallion Preview" cruises.

That’s what I thought too....and they advertised it at the end of 2016.....which is why we booked in December ‘16! And it’s 2018.....I’ll keep everyone posted as we get closer!

Which parts of Marina have *****? I'm on the same sailing but towards the stern elevators, have not received an email regarding status. Does the ***** totally replace the cruise cards, or are they still available? I collect them from all of my cruises and have them organized in a business card holder. Would hate to see them go away.

Which parts of Marina have *****? I'm on the same sailing but towards the stern elevators, have not received an email regarding status. Does the ***** totally replace the cruise cards, or are they still available? I collect them from all of my cruises and have them organized in a business card holder. Would hate to see them go away.

You can always ask for a cruise card, those will not go away even when ***** is fully functional. We got one that said "Test Pilot License" on our December cruise on the Regal along with the *****. I thought that was a clever touch.

How do I get on the Regal 15 April to Copenhagen board? I seem to end up on St Petersburg's board?

The 14 day to CPH has been absorbed by the St. Petersburg board, with that said if you go to the one with St. Petersburg scroll down the first page and someone has posted a link to the 14 day to CPH.

Try this: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2455931

You can always ask for a cruise card, those will not go away even when ***** is fully functional. We got one that said "Test Pilot License" on our December cruise on the Regal along with the *****. I thought that was a clever touch.

The rooms that have ***** do not have cruise card slots. They require the ***** thingy to be touched to the tablet mounted where mailbox formerly was.

The same area above on the Lido deck also has it. FWIW' date=' in early Jan. the forward facing rooms (M201-M208) did not have it.[/quote']

Yep, we walked the corridors counting them on the first preview cruise: Baja 301-336, Marina 201-243, Lido 201-302. Caribe 336 and 337 were added later.

Yep, we walked the corridors counting them on the first preview cruise: Baja 301-336, Marina 201-243, Lido 201-302. Caribe 336 and 337 were added later.

When was the "first preview cruise"? I was on the New Years cruise and there was no ***** in the forward facing rooms on Marina deck (M201-M208), I know this because that is where my room was...;)

So far cabins 201-243 (forward) on Marina deck

Sandra

This indoor cabin on the Regal was converted on our last evening on November 4th 2017 prior to our arrival to Fort Lauderdale.

26493782939_b5675073f9_b.jpgMedallion Conversion

The conversion required obtaining a replacement cruise card with a RFID chip in it to open the cabin door.

Howard