change of internet benefit for diamond and diamond plus

on the grandeur starting today I could not get my free day if internet. I was told that for this cruise only I had to pay for it and then it would be reimbursed. however starting April 5 no free days but diamond get 20% off package and diamond plus get 40%. :eek:

on the grandeur starting today I could not get my free day if internet. I was told that for this cruise only I had to pay for it and then it would be reimbursed. however starting April 5 no free days but diamond get 20% off package and diamond plus get 40%. :eek:

Must be booked on board? Where do you book?

Will you still be able to purchase it by the day ?

How much is a basic 1 device package these days? We usually just use our coupons and that gets us enough coverage for the week. Bummer

On the January Anthem sail it was $15.99 for surf only per day/device. I guess it screws the 2nd D or D+ coupon. As D+, we were able to use 2 days of free internet for one member and apply the second member of $45 towards the balance of the week's package

I would very much like to hear something official from RCCL on this. If it will be effective almost immediately, you would think they would have publicized it before this. I'd love to think it was just one ship taking a wild hair....

Pat

I would very much like to hear something official from RCCL on this. If it will be effective almost immediately, you would think they would have publicized it before this. I'd love to think it was just one ship taking a wild hair....

Pat

It is not unusual for Royal to change things like this with no notice.

I did a message to Royal Caribbean on the site I can't mention and Val answered and said that Diamond Plus will still get the 2 days. There is no change to that benefit.

I am hoping that she is correct and this was just some quirky thing. I don't sail until June, so hopefully, if this is the case, we will all know for sure before then.

I did a message to Royal Caribbean on the site I can't mention and Val answered and said that Diamond Plus will still get the 2 days. There is no change to that benefit.

I am hoping that she is correct and this was just some quirky thing. I don't sail until June, so hopefully, if this is the case, we will all know for sure before then.

She replied to me on Twitter too. I used "friend" I thought it was a little less weird then random internet stranger LOL

Screen%20Shot%202018-03-29%20at%208.28.23%20PM_zpszaovj83p.png

She replied to me on Twitter too. I used "friend" I thought it was a little less weird then random internet stranger LOL

Screen%20Shot%202018-03-29%20at%208.28.23%20PM_zpszaovj83p.png

I'm not sure that what you posted is really conclusive. The response is in the present tense ("Our Diamond members still receive 1 free day..."). Neither the question nor the answer specifically mentions the time period starting April 5.

I'm not sure that what you posted is really conclusive. The response is in the present tense ("Our Diamond members still receive 1 free day..."). Neither the question nor the answer specifically mentions the time period starting April 5.

I agree. That is why I made the follow up statement. I guess I will know for sure April 28