Printing all meal bookings

I have looked back old posts but can’t see anything.

I have booked dinner each night for my Anthem cruise next week, either MTD or speciality restaurant. Is there an easy way to go in and print off a list of all these bookings plus entertainment bookings to take on board with me.

When I go into my “calendar “ in “ my cruise” on website it does not list the times I have booked.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As I can see from all through this forum some not very helpful replies! Fairly puts me off posting again!

Don't let a few deter you from posting. Maybe they were thinking you wanted to print off the entire menus and entire excursion book. I read your request as relating to more of a confirmation of what reservations you have already made. My reservations show up in the Cruise Planner under the Order History section at the top of the page. Once you see the details, you should be able to see the date and times reserved to the right side of the dining and shore excursions sections.

Don't let a few deter you from posting. Maybe they were thinking you wanted to print off the entire menus and entire excursion book. I read your request as relating to more of a confirmation of what reservations you have already made. My reservations show up in the Cruise Planner under the Order History section at the top of the page. Once you see the details, you should be able to see the date and times reserved to the right side of the dining and shore excursions sections.

It also shows the entertainment reservations as well.

I will check my junk mail box as I didn’t receive any emails

If you didn't find any confirmation emails I think that you did not complete any of the bookings. This has happened to me previously. One of the last steps it has you set up where you want the confirmation email sent. It comes in almost immediately.

I think the booking section for the Cruise Planner is a nightmare when trying to set up MTD for multiple days! Hope you get this resolved soon. Bon voyage :)

I managed to get a list of my bookings. Didn’t show up the MTD times but I went back and hVe written a note of them.

My times are all over the place due to trying to schedule in shows and certain times not being available. I just wanted really written confirmation all in one place in case there was a problem.

The Order History DOES show times for all MTD reservations. The only problem I have is that when you print it (or expand each reservation for details) the printed listing takes up a page per day. Would be nice to have a one line list of all "purchases," which is probably what OP is looking for. I hate taking 20 printed pages on a cruise, although I can throw away the pages once the event passes.

The Order History DOES show times for all MTD reservations. The only problem I have is that when you print it (or expand each reservation for details) the printed listing takes up a page per day. Would be nice to have a one line list of all "purchases," which is probably what OP is looking for. I hate taking 20 printed pages on a cruise, although I can throw away the pages once the event passes.

That sounds like the way to go.

I have booked dinner each night for my Anthem cruise next week, either MTD or speciality restaurant. Is there an easy way to go in and print off a list of all these bookings plus entertainment bookings to take on board with me.

When I go into my “calendar “ in “ my cruise” on website it does not list the times I have booked.

Thanks.

If you go to your cruise planner on the RCCL website - in the top right hand corner there is a calendar you can print of all the reservations you have made.

Unless something has change in the last year, it gets funky when you try to get a consolidated print out of your various reservations. In theory you can print it out from "My Calendar" or "My Planning" (or whatever it is called). But based on my experience, things get cut off, especially around day 6/7.

Whenever I make a booking for a show, specialty dinner, MTD, etc, I move the confirmation email to an email folder for the cruise in question. The hard part is when RCCL starts to move around show times which is common on the Oasis class ships.

For those ships, I maintain a separate spreadsheet, so I can deconflict revised show times with dinner times.

This is one reason why we won't be taking a more traditional cruise this upcoming year.

Thanks.

What I do when we cruise on Anthem is to call Royal. I give them my reservation# and ask for a copy of the Cruise Planner Summary for that sail date. It's in a condensed version of only 2 pages showing all our dinner and show time reservations for each night, along with the days and times for any activity/excursions booked.

I believe even if you're booked through a TA, you can still call Royal and request your Cruise Planner Summary.

If you download the Royal IQ app at home, once on board you will also be able to see all your daily reservations. No need to purchase the internet, you just connect to Royal's Wi Fi onboard.

Have a great cruise! We're back on her when you come off :D

Just a point of info from another Scottish cruiser. We were recently on Ovation and we booked shows and dinners prior to the cruise. Once we got on board the show times had changed!! So we had to re jig a few bookings. But, that all worked well as the staff were really helpful.

Enjoy your cruise and have a happy Christmas

Libby

Sent from my iPad using Forums