Mongolian wok

Krazcruiser

Is there a Mongolian wok on the Breeze

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Yes. An easy way to check is to go to Carnival's website and click on explore at the top and then click on ships. You can look at just one ship or compare up to three. It's also a good way of checking what they have added when you hear a ship is in drydock.

Yes. An easy way to check is to go to Carnival's website and click on explore at the top and then click on ships. You can look at just one ship or compare up to three. It's also a good way of checking what they have added when you hear a ship is in drydock.
I did check and found nothing, I even did a Google search of carnival Breeze and it wasn't listed, thanks jasong

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Yes. An easy way to check is to go to Carnival's website and click on explore at the top and then click on ships. You can look at just one ship or compare up to three.

It's funny. I never find that easy. Something about the site design any my poor computer intuition.

On the Breeze, the Mongolian Wok is upstairs above Lido Marketplace. It is part of Ji Ji’s and is free at lunch. You place your order and they bring it to your table.

The Breeze doesn’t have JiJi’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is absolutely worth the wait. And know you can do multiple bowls if you wish.

I dunno about worth the wait-- I was not waiting in that line that looked to be about 40 minutes long.

I would wait 15-20 min though (and my next cruise i will stay on the ship so i can eat lunch there...LOL

yes its worth it

Only opened from noon til 2 (3:30 sea days) and like posted those lines will be long. (since the cook the food to order )

its on deck 10 - lido deck

Usually two cooks each doing three at a time so the line backs up. Wish they would find a way to double capacity