Current Concierges continued discussion

Information about Oasis Concierges from passenger onboard.

Suite Lounge

Claudine - until December 4 but trying to extend until January

Federico - until March 5 or 12.

Dudley (who went on vacation on 10-22-2016) replaces Claudine when she goes home.

DL - Ina to Freedom as FDM at end of this cruise replaced by Beatrice Chirmus who is new from guest services - until June.

Sherri, did Columella leave the company? She was on Indy for quite a while and we loved her! Always was part of our enjoyment of the Indy.
I have not seen Columella's name on the chart or in posts for a long. I remember her when we sailed on IN in 2009 (with you) and she was great especially with a huge number of D's and D+s.

That makes me sad! She was onboard the last time we were on Indy but it has been several years. She was really great the first time we had her on the cruise with you and then we cruised with her 2x more and loved seeing her. I hope life has brought her wonderful things.

That makes me sad! She was onboard the last time we were on Indy but it has been several years. She was really great the first time we had her on the cruise with you and then we cruised with her 2x more and loved seeing her. I hope life has brought her wonderful things.
I liked her too but I am finding as I am following and now co-managing this thread and the Google Doc that Concierges that have left have generally gone on to good opportunities in their home countries.

Currently on Brilliance. Rafael Soares in the Concierge Lounge is fantastic. He currently thinks he will be on until end of January. Mihaela Toana in the Diamond Lounge is lovely. Not sure of contract info for her.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just got off the Brilliance. Wish to second the assessment of Rafael Soares. He is fantastic. He was always available, extremely personable, quickly dealt with any questions or requests and has a great sense of humor.

Thank you for the Spread Sheet of the current Concierge.

Take Care...

Irene & Miles

I see you have a Concierge on the HM but looking at the Deck Plan can't find where it is. We have a JS but don't think we can us the one by the Loft Suits. Do we have to use the Diamond club only? Need some advice from those who have sailed on HM before.

Irene & Miles

I see you have a Concierge on the HM but looking at the Deck Plan can't find where it is. We have a JS but don't think we can us the one by the Loft Suits. Do we have to use the Diamond club only? Need some advice from those who have sailed on HM before.

Irene & Miles

Irene, we haven't sailed Harmony, but I believe the Diamond Lounge is on Deck 4, forward. Only GS and above, plus Pinnacles, are allowed in the Suite Lounge on Deck 17. In a JS, you can make reservations at Coastal Kitchen. There will probably be a letter in your cabin when you board, regarding Coastal Kitchen.