I Made It!!!!

richsea

I just realized that I now am one third of the way to achieving Zenith level in the Captain's Club!! Only two more lifetimes to go!!!! Whooppeee!!!

LOL -- Congratulations, Rich! And, since you're while-ing away the time, do drop over and say hi to us on that other thread -- we're still over there, "on-board", and gabbing away! ;)

I am a ZeNi…half way. And that's probably where I will stay.

If you're halfway, that would make you a Zen. And that makes you one with everything:rolleyes:.

Rumor has it (okay, I'm making this up) that plans are already in the works for the next level above Zenith, to be called Mercury, and eventually the Century level beyond that. To reach Mercury, one would need 200,000 points, or the equivalent of sailing in the PH every day for 30 years. To reach Century requires reincarnation.:D:rolleyes::D

you are so lucky, I am only at 760 something, at least I hit Elite plus!!!!

Norma

760 something, wow!!!!! 2000 more points and you'll be..............oh, never mind.:rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm happy where I am. It just struck me as funny when I saw I had over 1000 points after our latest cruise, then realized how much further I had to go to reach Zenith. Heck, I remember when most of the perks required you to buy something to get something for a little less than full price.

If you're halfway, that would make you a Zen. And that makes you one with everything:rolleyes:.

Rumor has it (okay, I'm making this up) that plans are already in the works for the next level above Zenith, to be called Mercury, and eventually the Century level beyond that. To reach Mercury, one would need 200,000 points, or the equivalent of sailing in the PH every day for 30 years. To reach Century requires reincarnation.:D:rolleyes::D

So Shirley MacLaine can be Century. ;)

But for the rest of us poor, ordinary mortals, it would be nice if they would really offer Zen -- a level halfway to Zenith that might actually be achievable in this lifetime.

For many of us, the only way we could even have a chance of getting to Zenith would be to limit all our vacations, year after year, exclusively to cruising on Celebrity ships.

As much as we enjoy Celebrity cruises, we would not be willing to impose such limitations on ourselves. There are simply too many other kinds of wonderful vacations to be enjoyed in this lifetime as well.