drink package expiring

sleepless

It expires on disembarkation morning, when they close out the computers.

In February, we did a B2B. Since we needed to vacate the stateroom by 8:30, we stopped by the Café AL Bacio and grabbed a couple of drinks before finding a quiet place to wait with our books. A little while later, maybe 9:30, we went back and were told, "sorry, they had already closed out the system".

After turn around, The same girl was at the register who had turned us away. She apologized for turning us away, and said that if we do another B2B and want another drink, to just let the server know we are continuing cruisers and they can write our drink up on a ticket to key in after they reopen the computers for the new cruise.

When you purchase a drink package, when does it expire? Can you use it past midnight on the last night of the cruise, or does it expire at midnight?

The time that charging to your onboard account expires will be listed in the Celebrity Today the night before you disembark. You can definitely use it in the morning of the day you get off - but not for long. Enjoy!

• 2 years later...
We used our's at Cafe al Bacio the morning we disembarked. I think it expires when you leave the ship and they scan your card.

I just got charged for a coffee at al Bacio the last morning in the dining room. I did not sign a receipt but the charge is on my credit card even though I had a $1.32 CR showing on my account at checkout.

I will dispute it. Thanks

It should expire as you leave the ship but we have encountered where it stops around 9, 9:30 am because the computer system is shutting down to help close out all accounts to prepare for the next cruise.

The service is also shutdown because the workers are busy getting everything ready for the next cruise. There were a few times we were able to get a Americano after the system was shutdown because the workers knew we had a package.

When doing a B2B you are in a limbo period because your old card cannot be used and the new one hasn’t been issued.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅