Elite Cocktail Hour (w/Many Elites): Coupons or Loaded on Card?

RealDeal

OK, thx. I thought I had heard they were going to start doing this, but maybe not?

Just off the Equinox (6/18 -- 6/25). Only drinks up in the Sky Lounge 5:00pm -- 7:00pm -- no coupons or sea pass credits.

Enjoy!

Kel:D

IF there are too many Elites to comfortably fit into Sky Lounge, there will be 3 coupons either put on your bed or 3 drinks on your Seapass card each day.

These can be used only on that specific day and between 5 and 7 pm. They can be used at most bars but not at the Martini Bar or World Class Bar.

IF there are too many Elites to comfortably fit into Sky Lounge, there will be 3 coupons either put on your bed or 3 drinks on your Seapass card each day.

These can be used only on that specific day and between 5 and 7 pm. They can be used at most bars but not at the Martini Bar or World Class Bar.

Are you saying that you have been on a Celebrity cruise that loaded the drink coupons on your Seapass Card?

Last Celebrity cruise we took was Match 2016. We had coupons. But we also hung out at the Sky Lounge and got chummy with the bartenders. They didn't bother with the coups. So we could technically use them elsewhere. But not at the Martini Bar. [emoji53][emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

December Eclipse and April Silly they were on our cards.

I know the Elite coupons, but also the Drinks? Instead of giving them a drink voucher, you had to supply your seapass for them to swipe for a free drink between the hours of 5-7pm?