Transfer cost FLL to airport

Shmoo here

Thank you all. I just couldn't find the info myself on the Princess website.

We're weighing our options for the 9 hour gap between getting off the ship and when we have to be at the airport for a late flight (even later than originally booked, since they just changed our flights 1 1/2 hours sad20.gif)

Thank you all. I just couldn't find the info myself on the Princess website.

We're weighing our options for the 9 hour gap between getting off the ship and when we have to be at the airport for a late flight (even later than originally booked, since they just changed our flights 1 1/2 hours sad20.gif)

We decided to take a debarkation tour to fill in the time gap. They will be in the shore excursion area of your personalizer.

Has the set taxi fare gone up? Last time we did the port to FLL it was $11 set price.

There is no flat rate taxi at Port Everglades. (Miami does between port and airport) Hasn't been in recent memory, (8 or so years) and there are big signs reminding the pax to not accept a fixed rate. It is metered.

There is no flat rate taxi at Port Everglades. (Miami does between port and airport) Hasn't been in recent memory, (8 or so years) and there are big signs reminding the pax to not accept a fixed rate. It is metered.
There used to be a $10 minimum fare for taxis to or from the port. Some cabbies tried to scam us by adding that to what was showing on the meter...it's one or the other, not both!