MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

One thing I haven't seen is the convertible pool. In certain PR literature MSC mentioned that one of the pools on Seaside could be covered and converted into a dance floor and outdoor club. I just assumed it was the Miami Beach pool since it's the most remote and has the most amount of deck space. My friend onboard now for the crossing told me he checked out all the pools, and he doesn't see how any of them can be covered. I guess it remains to be seen or perhaps MSC decided against it.

Ernie ... The pool on 16 appears to have a raisable floor, I posted a photo of it some time back.

With the floor raised? I never saw that but would sure like to. It makes sense though as there are four large light posts surrounding this pool. Looks like it will be used for night events like dance parties. Norwegian Epic has something similar on it's small aft pool.

Ernie ... The pool on 16 appears to have a raisable floor, I posted a photo of it some time back.

BTW, you were so nice to help me with booking the internet package and the back-end way to access those features, I wanted to let you know the MSC USA site has been updated. Now it has a drop down menu to access your booking (and previous bookings if you had them), and also shows a countdown clock of how many days you have left until your cruise. I went into the online check-in to make sure everything was ok, and now there is a place to upload your security photo so you don't have to do it at the pier. I did this and seconds later I received an email with my e-tickets and baggage tags even though it's not 20 days prior, and this was a restriction in the past. Also I can access all the extras (spa, speciality restaurants, internet, etc) from my normal login (email and password) and not from the input area to the right where you directed me earlier to access everything.

Lastly while all this worked great yesterday, today when I log in with my email and password, it only shows my previous MSC Divina booking. It seems to be because the email on my booking and the email used to log in are two different emails. So I changed the email on my booking to match my logon email and hopefully tomorrow it all works again.

Gotta love technology upgrades! Obviously MSC has been at work with their website.

BTW, you were so nice to help me with booking the internet package and the back-end way to access those features, I wanted to let you know the MSC USA site has been updated. Now it has a drop down menu to access your booking (and previous bookings if you had them), and also shows a countdown clock of how many days you have left until your cruise.

They also updated the MSC for Me app a few days ago (I have the android version) and there are a lot more features available now than when I first downloaded it. Will this be similar to NCL's iConcierge app where once you get on board and connect to the ship's wifi, you can do more things in the app- such as see the daily entertainment, book shows & dining and view your on board account?

Ernie ... Here is the photo, if you look around the base of the pool floor you can see a gap and also that the floor is around halfway down from the top. Missing are those tall stanchions that appear to house those lights and speakers.

22851805_10214179999998797_3394892693602765539_n.jpg?oh=9f5fcbef42e31b074f00db17186f3f38&oe=5AC2AE27

Ernie ... Here is the photo, if you look around the base of the pool floor you can see a gap and also that the floor is around halfway down from the top. Missing are those tall stanchions that appear to house those lights and speakers.

22851805_10214179999998797_3394892693602765539_n.jpg?oh=9f5fcbef42e31b074f00db17186f3f38&oe=5AC2AE27

You’re the best thank you! For sure it looks like a movable floor. Thanks for digging out that pic.

That would be really cool, but a bit scary considering that they couldn't even keep the water features running on Divina. This is a major engineering project, so may it'll get more love.

It will be cool to see it raise and lower though. Hopefully they'll be predictable about it.

They also updated the MSC for Me app a few days ago (I have the android version) and there are a lot more features available now than when I first downloaded it. Will this be similar to NCL's iConcierge app where once you get on board and connect to the ship's wifi, you can do more things in the app- such as see the daily entertainment, book shows & dining and view your on board account?
disney cruise line has an app as well for several years. And u can even book specialty restaurants on it. All on ship wifi

I️ am going to try to upload two photos of the front Starboard side of Seaside.

These photos I️ found doing a search in Google. Courtesy of 1. Cruzeiros.com.pt, 2. Escalecroisiere.wordpress.com

Take a look at the balconies of 10002, 11002, 12002, 13002

Does anyone notice a difference in the balconies?

This is no 2.

a1beed82b0d7d9a56ef2a05e3135daee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’d say pic 1 was taken during sea trials, and pic 2 after the ship was completed. Yes I see the divider as well.

Thanks for the feedback.

I️ have a feeling then that what MSC provided as the size of some of the GS Balconies may be off just by looking at the photos. I️ hope I️ am wrong.

11002 - 129.17 sft

12002 - 118.40 sft

13002 - 107.64 sft

14002 - 94.72 sft

Thanks for the feedback.

I️ have a feeling then that what MSC provided as the size of some of the GS Balconies may be off just by looking at the photos. I️ hope I️ am wrong.

11002 - 129.17 sft

12002 - 118.40 sft

13002 - 107.64 sft

14002 - 94.72 sft

perhaps in the very front with the porthole is an enclosed balcony as well?

https://goo.gl/images/ahRt47

Look at this pic. You see some balcony areas in front corner suites

The corner suites on deck 9 do have a wrap around balcony and a great size. As for decks 10 through 14, I don't think there is wrap around balcony sadly. I hope there is even enough room for at least one lounge chair and not just two regular chairs.

MSC has an opportunity to now enhance things with the new Seaside EVO class.

The corner suites on deck 9 do have a wrap around balcony and a great size.

So it looks like I made the right decision switching to the front corner Fantastica suite when it became available last month for my January cruise. Do you think the porthole in the front belongs to the corner cabin or the suite in the middle? Also does the middle suite have two balcony entrances? It appears that the balcony entrance for the corner suite is on the side. Would also mean lessened wind concerns when opening the door.

I had been wondering why there weren't any good shots of the front of the ship.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app