Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I am in the Haven currently. I have a Live thread going with lots of Haven info!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do we join the live thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone bid on an upgrade to Haven? Good? Bad? Traveling with hubby and teen daughter in july.

Yes I have a bid in. However since it's sold out for the June 9 cruise I don't expect to get an upgrade.

Just curious are the pools heated or cold as an iceberg in Alaska?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

The pool was lovely and warm on the Transatlantic when the open air was as cold as an ‘iceberg in Alaska’ so I can only assume it was heated; either that or I didn’t pay enough attention in science class...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Turraloon

Just booked cabin 8138. Does anyone have any information on this room? It looks like an angled balcony. Is there any sort of obstruction that anyone knows of?

When are you cruising? I have that room booked in .6/2019 ~ I've tried to get i information on it as well~ but no luck so far. Has anyone rep lied to you yet?

When are you cruising? I have that room booked in .6/2019 ~ I've tried to get i information on it as well~ but no luck so far. Has anyone rep lied to you yet?

Were booked oct 2018 I called NCL it is an angled balcony. The balcony is 102 sq feet. Lucky us :)

Were booked oct 2018 I called NCL it is an angled balcony. The balcony is 102 sq feet. Lucky us :)

interesting.. NCL's Bliss deck plans doesnt list 'super angled' 8138 as bigger than the standard 32 sq feet.

heck, it doesnt list any of the 8th floor regular balconies as bigger than standard.

also, the room outlines for the 8th floor are different than other floors.

the outline doesnt hug the room. there's space between the end of the room and the outline.

so it looks like ALL the 8th floor balconies are bigger than standard???

Wonder how big the balcony is for Angled room 8140/8740?

Has anyone heard the details of the Christening next week?

I live in Seattle and would love to be there...thanks!

From what I understand it is a private event--invited guests only.

For the travel agent cruise on the 30th, they can not board until late afternoon (4:00 or so).

interesting.. NCL's Bliss deck plans doesnt list 'super angled' 8138 as bigger than the standard 32 sq feet.

heck, it doesnt list any of the 8th floor regular balconies as bigger than standard.

also, the room outlines for the 8th floor are different than other floors.

the outline doesnt hug the room. there's space between the end of the room and the outline.

so it looks like ALL the 8th floor balconies are bigger than standard???

Wonder how big the balcony is for Angled room 8140/8740?

If you look at deck 8 half the rooms are mini suites with large balconies. That’s why the balconies are bigger. We just lucked out getting the BC balcony. The room isn’t a suite so it sits back further but we still get the extra balcony space. 8140/8740 May have a slightly bigger balcony than normal but not by much it doesn’t look like.

I just noticed that our itinerary may have changed. I could have sworn we were going to Juneau and now it’s not. Hmmmmmm.

Is that what is showing on your Vacation Summary on the NCL website? Looking at the detail still shows Sawyer Glacier and Juneau at 2 PM.

From what I understand it is a private event--invited guests only.

For the travel agent cruise on the 30th, they can not board until late afternoon (4:00 or so).

We will be able to board much earlier than that, I’m arriving to the port at around 10:30am, edocs say we need to arrive no later than 1:00pm probably because of all the Christening events. Upon check in we are going to be instructed as to where our vantage point of the Christening will be.

Mike and I had a terrific Panama Canal cruise. Thank you for so much information about the Bliss on this website. It made our trip way more enjoyable!

I did a semi live review of the 5/10/18 Panama Canal cruise!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2633202

Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Joyce and Mike

Something very weird happened.

Yesterday i looked for the bliss cruise on the 30th of March 2019, pamana cruise. Now today the interior rooms are all sold out.

Do you think this cruise can be sold out already?