Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Hi all,

Booked in a Haven room for our first time about an NCL ship for July on the Bliss - rumor had it that Go Karts were included for Haven guests - anybody aboard the transatlantic able to confirm or deny?

Thanks!

Sorry if I missed the answer somewhere in the thread. I searched but didn't see.

Hi all,

Booked in a Haven room for our first time about an NCL ship for July on the Bliss - rumor had it that Go Karts were included for Haven guests - anybody aboard the transatlantic able to confirm or deny?

Thanks!

Sorry if I missed the answer somewhere in the thread. I searched but didn't see.

Nope. Everyone pays $7 a turn. They are fun. Laser tag is $5.

Nope. Everyone pays $7 a turn. They are fun. Laser tag is $5.

Mary could you please post pictures of your H5? Did you know that the cruise deck plans site will pay 50 cents a pic for cabin shots?

I have been on many cruises and I'm little confused. Do you have to pay for shows on the Bliss? Is everything (restaurants, shows, coffee) now an extra charge? I see the comments on the Prohibition show being $24.95 etc. Geez, Oh Pete, this is very disappointing since we love cruising and it's now going to be stressful to think about the money being spent after paying for the cruise itself. (n)<|3:confused:

I have been on many cruises and I'm little confused. Do you have to pay for shows on the Bliss? Is everything (restaurants, shows, coffee) now an extra charge? I see the comments on the Prohibition show being $24.95 etc. Geez, Oh Pete, this is very disappointing since we love cruising and it's now going to be stressful to think about the money being spent after paying for the cruise itself. (n)<|3:confused:

Most shows are no cost, but may require reservations. The production shows like Jersey Boys are free. Prohibition does have a fee. It is in the Social Club and the fee covers the 5 cocktails that are served.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Most shows are no cost, but may require reservations. The production shows like Jersey Boys are free. Prohibition does have a fee. It is in the Social Club and the fee covers the 5 cocktails that are served.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have the UBP so how does that work?

I keep checking out new Bliss videos posted on Youtube and thought I'd share this one. It isn't in English but includes footage of several areas/things I haven't seen before and I enjoyed watching it.

And oh my gosh look at this one. We've never even been on a water slide.... won't be trying out the tubes!

Edited by kjquilts

And oh my gosh look at this one. We've never even been on a water slide.... won't be trying out the tubes!

i dont mind the one sitting on the circular air cushion.

but yeah, not trying the Drop.

hm.. do you need to know how to swim in either one?

i dont mind the one sitting on the circular air cushion.

but yeah, not trying the Drop.

hm.. do you need to know how to swim in either one?

When I did The DROP(below), there was neither enough water or time to swim.

In fact, it goes so fast, I had to do it a second time, with my eyes opened, while DW Catherine took this video.

At age 68, it's something I had to do.:p

"Catherine, You're next!"

Edited by $hip$hape

Nope. You can eat all you want on complimentary restaurants. And all entertainment, except the Prohibition show that include alcohol, is free. If you prepay your daily service charge, you can have a zero bill at the end of the cruise.

Yup, if you want to gamble, you want to buy bingo cards, you want to may extra for specialty restaurants, NCL will be happy to take your money.

Specialty dining for an additional few has been around on cruise ships for decades. Paying for drinks at a bar, even longer. But it is not necessary to have a wonderful cruise. Heck, when we first started cruising, you had to pay for deck chairs.

In fact, it goes so fast, I had to do it a second time, with my eyes opened, while DW Catherine took this video.

you are definately braver than me

wow!

did you have that freefall sensation like you just walked off a Cliff?

Without going through pages on messages ... what are the balcony measurements from a basic side balcony to a mini suite?

with 5k posts, surprised you didnt just goto ncl's website?

balcony:

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/bliss/detail/balcony

surprised the smallest BD/BF balconies are slightly bigger than BA/BC balconies. :o

I keep checking out new Bliss videos posted on Youtube and thought I'd share this one. It isn't in English but includes footage of several areas/things I haven't seen before and I enjoyed watching it.

The first link new video is very good, I did notice at the 6:13 time in the Haven restaurant it looks like Andy Stuart is sitting with people in the back right corner. :D

The Prohibition

Curious... On Day 9? At the Social for Happy Hour at the Social?

Not sure which night. We asked the concierge if there was any room. Said only at the 7:00 pm. So we went!! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did it last year on the Escape but not feeling like I want to do it again ... I like the one in the tubes but this one ... not so much. And my poor wife actually got stuck about 70% of the way through. Not that she was to heavy, but that she was too light and lost momentum. Scary wondering what happened to her. The NCL folk opened a door on the curve where she lost momentum and "fished" her out.