Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

We were looking into switching rooms and we noticed one of the Haven penthouse rooms has a door that you can close between the main bedroom and living area. Are these the forward or aft rooms? We wanted my mom to have her privacy as well as us!
We do the 2 bedroom family suite in the Haven. 2 rooms both with doors. Forward in the Haven section. Works quite well for our family of 5.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We do the 2 bedroom family suite in the Haven. 2 rooms both with doors. Forward in the Haven section. Works quite well for our family of 5.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite in the Haven deck 17 on the inaugural. The 2nd room has a private bathroom with nice shower, television and small closet. It is a good option for privacy and comfortable enough for an adult.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Woot woot we are tooo!! 143dys left

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Awesome! We are taking my mom as a gift. She has no idea what she is in for as we just switched our room to the Haven penthouse balcony! I know we will have a blast no matter what the weather is like.

Please b sure you have a H6 or H7 category Haven suite, as we have a Haven Penthouse and it is an H5, one single, albeit large room and balcony. Want your group to have the best cruise ever!

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/bliss/detail/balcony#BLISS_BALCONY_BD_BF_R-staterooms-gallery

ncl says BD/BF category balconies are 38-90 sq feet.

Angled balconies are 50% bigger, so approx 60 sq feet and can be easily seen on deck plans.

what room #s have 90 sq feet balconies??? Thats double the size of a normal balcony for the same price!

i dont see them on deck plans.

edit:

are handicap balconies 90 sq feet??

ie: Rooms 10286/10886 (BF)? 12282/12286/12882/12886 (BD)?

I think some B9's on deck 9? In between the humps. Not showing on deck plans, check out aerials?

I think some B9's on deck 9? In between the humps. Not showing on deck plans, check out aerials?

whats a B9?

you mean b8 (connecting balc)?

ie: room 9184 + 9786?

nevertheless, it's not bf/bd category.

I think some B9's on deck 9? In between the humps.

Not showing on deck plans, check out aerials?

Whats a B9?

you mean b8 (connecting balc)?

ie: room 9184 + 9786?

nevertheless, it's not bf/bd category.

On Deck 15 -

B9 is a Spa Balcony Stateroom - 218 - 234 sq ft + 42 - 58 sq ft Balcony

Get one of these (extra charge) only if you plan to use the Spa.

Please b sure you have a H6 or H7 category Haven suite, as we have a Haven Penthouse and it is an H5, one single, albeit large room and balcony. Want your group to have the best cruise ever!

What's a H7? Isn't the H4 the two bedroom suite? We had one of those last Sept. on the Escape. We have a H6 this coming fall on the Bliss. That is the penthouse aft suite.

Awesome! We are taking my mom as a gift. She has no idea what she is in for as we just switched our room to the Haven penthouse balcony! I know we will have a blast no matter what the weather is like.

Which stateroom category (H5, H6, H7, etc.) did you get? If you are in a H5, it is one large room. If you are in a H7 and it is 13106, it is one large room.

Which stateroom category (H5, H6, H7, etc.) did you get? If you are in a H5, it is one large room. If you are in a H7 and it is 13106, it is one large room.

For the Bliss We chose an H5, the cabin itself is the same as all the other one bedroom suite with 270 sq ft it reminds of the category SF on the Jewel class without the dressing area which I will miss. But the balcony on deck 17 is huge it is 146 sq ft the same with 17726 on the other side, the next largest balcony for the H5 is 18126 with 138 sq ft.

This picture gives you an idea of how the balcony is doubled.

1010682824_BlissHavenoutsidepic.jpg.0f1c8bd5143eeda0197287a744b2998f.jpg

---Quote (Originally by Two Wheels Only)--- Which stateroom category (H5, H6, H7, etc.) did you get? If you are in a H5, it is one large room. If you are in a H7 and it is 13106, it is one large room. ---End Quote---

For the Bliss We chose an H5, the cabin itself is the same as all the other one bedroom suite with 270 sq ft it reminds of the category SF on the Jewel class without the dressing area which I will miss.

But the balcony on deck 17 is huge it is 146 sq ft the same with 17726 on the other side,

the next largest balcony for the H5 is 18126 with 138 sq ft.

This picture gives you an idea of how the balcony is doubled.

I was going to respond to your note, but it seemed to have disappeared.(?)

We got the H8, which is like the forward penthouse but can connect to another stateroom which we won’t be using

The H8 will have a door between the living room and bedroom. As long as you didn't get 13706 (partially enclosed balcony), you'll be fine. (y)

The H8 will have a door between the living room and bedroom. As long as you didn't get 13706 (partially enclosed balcony), you'll be fine. (y)

Good to know. There were only two left and the nice man at NCL put us on the 9th floor and not that specific cabin on the 13th. We are super simple so this will be fantastic regardless.

Good to know. There were only two left and the nice man at NCL put us on the 9th floor and not that specific cabin on the 13th. We are super simple so this will be fantastic regardless.

The forward view from the bedroom isn't very good from deck 9 but it's still a great upgrade. You'll have the Observation lounges for forward views, anyway.

Typo, B8 yes.

9262 up to 9276 and 9862 to 9876.

2hmqadv.png

hm.. ncl lists the B8 balcs on that floor as having 38-58 sq feet.

58 sq feet is approx the size of angled balcs.

but those b8 balcs you highlighted definitely look bigger than angled balcs!

hm.. ncl lists the B8 balcs on that floor as having 38-58 sq feet.

58 sq feet is approx the size of angled balcs.

but those b8 balcs you highlighted definitely look bigger than angled balcs!

They definitely look like great sized balconies. Looks like they wanted to keep an even over-hang on the Waterfront below and these balconies benefited.

The forward view from the bedroom isn't very good from deck 9 but it's still a great upgrade. You'll have the Observation lounges for forward views, anyway.

Is it obstructed? As long as I can see water that is all that matters. We will have the Haven lounge to enjoy. Our last cruise we were in a balcony on deck 9 but not a forward room. We didn’t see any whales but the land/scenery pulling into port were amazing.

Is it obstructed? As long as I can see water that is all that matters. We will have the Haven lounge to enjoy. Our last cruise we were in a balcony on deck 9 but not a forward room. We didn’t see any whales but the land/scenery pulling into port were amazing.

Here's a long video of the H7 on deck 9 (Escape)

c4xXJKal5Ys

It will look like this from the bedroom.....

....(the link will skip the first few minutes)