Recent Oasis Travelers - Zip Line?

Hi! Getting ready to sail on the Oasis in just a few weeks and have been reading all of the offerings listed on the RC app. When I look under Activities, it lists the Flowrider, but I see no mention of the zip line.

Has anyone seen it operating in recently? Or does it not show up in the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Remove all jewelry, sunglasses, hats, must have shoes and lasts about 7 seconds. And even if you signed waivers before cruise you have to go get a plastic wristband at the flowrider desk. Either get to wear it for whole cruise or get new ones each time.

I found the best time to do the zip line is on port days. Usually very few people using it or just one or two at a time. It is kind of lame but since no one was waiting or in line it we went four times in a row. Zip, get off, get back on, zip, repeat. That was kinda fun.

I enjoyed it. It may be short but it is still a zipline and it is free!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Agree. We loved it on Allure. Best time is right when it opens. My son went about 7 times is a row without having to remove all the gear.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Agree. We loved it on Allure. Best time is right when it opens. My son went about 7 times is a row without having to remove all the gear.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk[/quote

That is probably a record!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk[/quote

That is probably a record!

Just made me think of the harmony TA in 2016. A couple of kids did the abyss slide like 200+ times in 13 days. They kept count during the trip. You have to go from deck 6 to deck 15 each time you finish the slide. Talk about commitment. Just put a smile on my face seeing how much fun those kids were having.