Checking on available cabins

mocrimlaw

You can out to Celebrity website and find the cruise you want and category. Near the bottom you can put a cabin in and check if it is available. There is another online cruise TA company. They will show you what cabins are available with flashing blue dots. But I can not cruise you in the right direct

Thanks Bigben - but I am trying to find the spot you are talking about on the website with no luck. I went to the specific cruise, then picked "suites" but I don't see a place to put in the cabin #.

You can out to Celebrity website and find the cruise you want and category. Near the bottom you can put a cabin in and check if it is available. There is another online cruise TA company. They will show you what cabins are available with flashing blue dots. But I can not cruise you in the right direct

Definitely go to the Celebrity UK website and do a mock booking of your cruise to see the complete list of available cabins. Unfortunately there are always some held by large travel agencies that are not listed on any site but their own site.

This is a question that comes up frequently. The answer is: there is none. The UK site is the best approximation. All the U.S. sites only show the 5 or so in each category that the cruise line releases to be seen available online. It doesn't mean that's all that's available, it's just what they are showing online at the time you are viewing. If want to know if a particular cabin is available you can either call or insert the cabin number in a pretend booking and it will either come up as available to book or not. That's as good as it gets unfortunately.

This is a question that comes up frequently. The answer is: there is none. The UK site is the best approximation. All the U.S. sites only show the 5 or so in each category that the cruise line releases to be seen available online. It doesn't mean that's all that's available, it's just what they are showing online at the time you are viewing. If want to know if a particular cabin is available you can either call or insert the cabin number in a pretend booking and it will either come up as available to book or not. That's as good as it gets unfortunately.

Not true. The US booking site which I use shows every available cabin for all stateroom classes. I cannot divulge the site... a hint is it is a big box company.

Not true. The US booking site which I use shows every available cabin for all stateroom classes. I cannot divulge the site... a hint is it is a big box company.

There are a couple of other TA sites that show all available cabins excluding those which another TA may have on hold.

Think really big credit card company. I go to their site when I want to see all cabins available

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I stand corrected. I did notice pricing is the same as booking directly with cruiseline. Of course, I searched as a guest so maybe pricing is better if you log in.

Not true: there is a German T/A that has a website that lists' all available cabin's but the email address is blocked by this site. Try doing a search the site name end's with scanner

Not true: there is a German T/A that has a website that lists' all available cabin's but the email address is blocked by this site. Try doing a search the site name end's with scanner

That site does not always show all available cabins. On occasion, especially when sailings have just been released, they only show a certain few. However, if there are further cabins available but not showing, a box appears on the right hand side where you can enter the particular cabin you are searching for and it will advise if it's available (shows the green square). If the box doesn't appear, then the cabins first shown are the only ones available for that sailing.

I guess you didn't read my later post where I said "I stand corrected" based upon a few other posts. However, I will still hold to the fact that it's not easy to find all the cabins available for a particular ship or sailing. You do have to hunt around a bit on various websites. I have never understood why the cruise line just doesn't show us everything available? Are they afraid people will hold back thinking wow a lot of cabins available, I'll wait to book because they are probably going to have a last minute sale? I see most sailings booked pretty full a year in advance so that logic doesn't appear to apply very often IMHO.