When you set up multiple bookings, and want to be sly...

Don Kehote

Recently, I set up a cruise for my wife and I, as well as our daughter and son-in-law. As I'm the one who made the deposits and set up the booking, I (obviously) received all the booking information.

So, what do I do? I immediately forward the booking number for my daughter's cabin straight to her and didn't do anything with it. So far, that all seems to be fine, except:

I was kind of hoping I could sneak in and make a payment or two, or maybe even all of them for her. Can I still access their booking, ideally without them really knowing about it? I guess it's underhanded a bit, but it would be a gift that they can't try to refuse, which is the best kind :)

If you sent the info to her via email, you should be able to find it in your Sent mail folder. Otherwise call Carnival, the bookings should show as linked. Once you get the booking number, you can go into your cruise manager and add her booking. After you've done that, you can do anything for hers same as you would for your own. She will also be able to do anything as well. We have a family and friends cruise coming up in November and I have everyone's booking on my cruise manager so I can do things for them.

If you sent the info to her via email, you should be able to find it in your Sent mail folder. Otherwise call Carnival, the bookings should show as linked. Once you get the booking number, you can go into your cruise manager and add her booking. After you've done that, you can do anything for hers same as you would for your own. She will also be able to do anything as well. We have a family and friends cruise coming up in November and I have everyone's booking on my cruise manager so I can do things for them.

OMG! Thank you! You just saved me hours of yelling at my family for our upcoming cruise.

I have 5 bookings as well for an upcoming family & friends cruise. It helps to have it all together in case you want to gift water, etc. and of course, no one will be upset if you pay for part of their cruise. I can also remind them to log in & put in all their passport info, etc.

I had to call Carnival to make an upsell payment with giftcard. Had to set up PIN to make payments over the phone. I told them if anybody wanted to call and make a payment whether they had PIN or not I WOULD NOT be mad if they let them! :D