Falmouth excursions AT DOCK

glw73069

I know most excursions at Falmouth require a lengthy ride from the dock. I recall a speedboat excursion that left directly from the Falmouth pier, but can't locate it on the listed excursions. Anyone know of any excursions that go direct from the pier (catamaran, speed boat, etc) or aren't a lengthy bus ride? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did the snorkel with Margrariaville last year there. It was a catamaran that left from the dock. The beach they took you to after snorkeling was a private beach and really nice. There was some people there selling stuff but they stayed off to the side.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Both times we were in Falmouth there were a ton of tours being sold right in the port building. Plus when we checked in to the RCI tour tent near the bus circle they were even selling the RCI tours (including our Hilton Rose Hall) to walkup customers. Bus rides do tend to be long although Rose Hall is only about 20 minutes away.

Well folks. Rose hall is now a thing of the past. All excursions there cancelled and disassembled. Road torn to pieces. Now just a memory.

With who? Princess is still selling excursions to Rose Hall.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been to Falmouth in the last week or so? If so, do you know if they were selling the bus passes to Red Stripe in the port area?

We are on Allure in Oct and that excursion is not showing as available. So wanted to know if we will be able to buy it from the kiosk once we get off the ship?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Well folks. Rose hall is now a thing of the past. All excursions there cancelled and disassembled. Road torn to pieces. Now just a memory.

Road torn to pieces???? We were just there a month ago! Don't know where you got that info from.:confused:

We were on the Oasis. They were not offering the day pass excurison, we booked via RFD.

It better be open in January 2018! I made a reservation on 9/15 and paid a deposit.