Show me your drink pics

Please tell what’s in the blue Hawaii

I hate to admit it but I have no idea. I do know there is NO coconut in it. It is quite yummy. It is my groups go to day drink as we are Delaware Blue Hens. Get it.....BLUE ??:cool::cool:

Please keep these coming! Giving me great inspiration for our upcoming cruise on the Oasis in 54 days!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Beth! I’m following this too. Our cruise is coming up soon!

I just noticed you’re from Pittsburg-my Dad was from McKeesport and we used to travel there every summer when my grandparents were still alive.

That’s how I ordered a similar drink. Lol. A lady walked passed with it. I said to my MIL I have to have it!

ROYAL CARIBBEAN Anthem of the seas 2019

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2017

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2016

Same here, had never had one, didn't even really know what was in one, but while meeting some CC friends last year on Jewel at the Pool bar, I saw somebody order 2, so I asked what they were, and was drinking those and grasshoppers most of the cruise. I did try some other drinks (mainly when we were someplace without a blender), but always ended up drinking one of those. Probably drank more calories than I ate, but it was sooo good.

Hi Beth! I’m following this too. Our cruise is coming up soon!

I just noticed you’re from Pittsburg-my Dad was from McKeesport and we used to travel there every summer when my grandparents were still alive.

Yep, we live about 15 miles outside of the city of Pittsburgh. McKeesport is about 30 minutes south of us.

Memories of visiting grandparents are always special. I grew up about 100 miles away from my mom’s parents and we used to spend summer weeks with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

rum, pineapple juice, blue Curaçao, sweet and sour mix, and sometimes vodka too

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hmm. Not if it's made properly. A traditional Blue Hawaiian is rum, blue curacao, creme de coconut, and pineapple juice. No vodka, and definitely no sweet and sour mix.

Edit: Actually, I just noticed the question was regarding a "Blue Hawaii," for which you're correct. The original picture was a Blue Hawaiian, which confused me. Mea culpa. I will leave my reply, however, for posterity's sake. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, 37645 said:

Can you still get all of these drinks like the lava flow blue Hawaiian and Bob Marley? I don’t see them listed on the current drink menus? Thanks. 

Yes, you  will still be able to find bartenders who can make those drinks.