Current Onboard Booking Offers?

sippican

Onboard offer seldom change, it’s the same as on land except you get a lower deposit and they give you the same deposit back as obc which you can use immediately or keep for the future cruise.

It’s a no-brainier, better to wait and book on board.

Only proviso is if there is a promotion about to expire. You may then want to book and compare on board. US bookings can be cancelled and rebooked.

Anybody booking onboard can cancel and rebook whether you are in US or anywhere else. Thats one of the perks, you can change ship/sail date as many times as you wish without incurring any fee.

Can anyone tell me what they are offering currently for an onboard booking promotion?

I am sailing at the beginning of March, and trying to decide if it would be worth it to wait, or just go ahead now.

We just got off of the Eclipse on 2/18 and the onboard booking offer was"Choose 2 Perks" and OBC of $100 to $500, depending on cabin and length of cruise. The current promotion for 2 perks is not valid for 2020 sailings, except for Aqua Class and Concierge, so it is a real benefit for booking these classes for 2020. Note, if you want a refundable fare then you must tell them and pay the difference.

Feb 2019 regular veranda was $200 off, two perks, $150OBC and reduced deposit. I had already booked a cruise through a travel agent. We passed since the onboard price was still considerably higher than TA offer ($1100 difference for 7 days in a C3).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got off of the Eclipse on 2/18 and the onboard booking offer was"Choose 2 Perks" and OBC of $100 to $500, depending on cabin and length of cruise. The current promotion for 2 perks is not valid for 2020 sailings, except for Aqua Class and Concierge, so it is a real benefit for booking these classes for 2020. Note, if you want a refundable fare then you must tell them and pay the difference.

Thank you. That was exactly what I was looking for!

In the past we found that the onboard booking was significantly better than what we could book online from home.

As far as the other commments about rebooking as many times as we want - how is that impacted by the new "refundable, non-refundable" rules?

Thank you. That was exactly what I was looking for!

In the past we found that the onboard booking was significantly better than what we could book online from home.

As far as the other commments about rebooking as many times as we want - how is that impacted by the new "refundable, non-refundable" rules?

We were told you can change cabins and get price reductions with the non-refundable but changing ships or cancelling the cruise you will loose $($300 is my recollection but not sure). Also told we can change to non-refundable at any time subject to existing fares. We opted to pay the extra $300 for refundable since it is so far out.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Onboard offer seldom change, it’s the same as on land except you get a lower deposit and they give you the same deposit back as obc which you can use immediately or keep for the future cruise.

It’s a no-brainier, better to wait and book on board.

Generally the on board and on land are the same except for the bonus OBC. However, there was one period of time last year when the on land was only 1 perk while the on board was 2 perks plus the bonus OBC. So the on board is always the same or better than the on land.

I booked on board last week. $100 per person deposit which is refundable, 2 perks, $150 OBC for Aqua, Concierge, Veranda bookings for 6-9 day cruises.

Booked for the Better price. (2 perks)?

Celebrity must really love the fact that the BBB pricing makes it so difficult to compare.

Booked for the Better price. (2 perks)?

Celebrity must really love the fact that the BBB pricing makes it so difficult to compare.

A few years ago someone created a spreadsheet that compares perks and prices. I’ll post it tonight if someone else doesn’t beat me to it.

Or you can find the TA that usually offers all 4 perks for half the price of the Celebrity upgrade then it comes a no brainer to take all 4 for more people.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums