Let's hear who is making Pineapple ( Pinnacle) soon and is there any idea these days

Let's hear out there. Fun to celebrate with the frequent cruisers!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Meant does anyone know what the current total number of pinnacles around these days?? Have met recently lots of double and triple pinnacle. Getting to be a big club!!

Boy must not be very many people turning Pinnacle soon, come on, anyone????

Will have 620 points after our Oasis cruise next week. Have 6 more 7 night cruises book on the Oasis and Harmony. If everything goes as scheduled, we will become Pinnacle during our January 21, 2018 cruise.

Meant does anyone know what the current total number of pinnacles around these days?? Have met recently lots of double and triple pinnacle. Getting to be a big club!!

The number of PC Members is probably RCI's best kept secret. Why you ask???? Wish I had an answer.

The number of PC Members is probably RCI's best kept secret. Why you ask???? Wish I had an answer.

Would think it would be nice to post to show how many guests are loyal. We wonder about the marketing dept lots of times!!!!

Maybe crown and anchor could enlighten us.We are soon to be D+ but as the benefits are constantly being reduced do RC deserve the loyalty.By the time if ever we made Pinnacle the benefits would be non existent.

love sailing with RCCL

We are over 400 pts but will never get to Pinnacle as we have started cruising on other lines. As much as I love Royal, it's fun to try other cruise lines. :D Our next cruise is on Celebrity and I am looking for something on MSC or NCL.

Sherri:)

We are over 400 pts but will never get to Pinnacle as we have started cruising on other lines. As much as I love Royal, it's fun to try other cruise lines. :D Our next cruise is on Celebrity and I am looking for something on MSC or NCL.

We feel the same. D+ but not chasing the points to Pinnacle. There are just so many other lines out there and I hate to say it, but a lot of them are offering a better product right now.

We feel the same. D+ but not chasing the points to Pinnacle. There are just so many other lines out there and I hate to say it, but a lot of them are offering a better product right now.

There are definitely some better deals out there!:D Our next cruise is booked on Celebrity and, while I will miss Royal, it was too good of a deal to pass up!

We are fairly close IF they don't change the point structure. We were sidelined from cruising most of the last year, but with our usual cruising schedule, should hit Pinnacle in less than two years. It has been a long haul as we generally don't sail in suites.

M.

• 3 weeks later...