Seattle hotels

We stayed at the Sheraton and Westin pre- and post-cruise in early July. Both are close to Westlake Station for Link light rail to SeaTac and the Monorail to Seattle Center/Space Needle is nearby. Pike Place Market, shopping and dining are all within walking distance.

Although Seattle hotels are expensive during cruise season, I found online sales for both hotels on their websites. You will see some average prices during your search that makes it easier to recognize a good deal when you find a sale or discounted price.

We are sailing on the Miracle next May and need some recommendations for hotels in Seattle. We want to be close to the downtown area so we can walk to all the sites. Can anyone tell me some good ones to check out???

Miracle=Long Beach

Legend=Seattle

I stayed at Cedarbrook Lodge in Seattle pre-cruise. It is a beautiful property with lots of complimentary amenities. Northwest inspired breakfast is included. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport and to the Seattle Link Light Rail to get you downtown.

http://www.cedarbrooklodge.com/complimentary-amenities/wifi-transportation.htm

http://www.cedarbrooklodge.com/complimentary-amenities/living-rooms.htm

http://www.cedarbrooklodge.com/

We are sailing on the Miracle next May and need some recommendations for hotels in Seattle. We want to be close to the downtown area so we can walk to all the sites. Can anyone tell me some good ones to check out???

We enjoyed the Warwick... located within walking distance of Pike Fish Market and to monorail station.

Last July we stayed at the Maxwell Hotel. It was reasonably priced, had a free shuttle to Downtown, was walking distance to the Space Needle, and was one block from the best Vietnamese restaurant we've ever visited. We'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

We used the Crowne Plaza in 2013. Stayed 4 nights pre cruise and did not rent a car. Walked and used public transport for everything.

I am a IHG.com rewards member and took out their credit card and made a small purchase. Had enought points to stay for free.

Enjoyed our stay there.

I've stayed at the Edgewater Hotel before, the terminal is literally right up the street from there. We could see the ship from our room, it was just like it was in our backyard, with our backyard being the ocean. Beautiful hotel, atmosphere, close to everything.

Edited by bubbles1209

• 2 weeks later...

You might like to look into the Paramount Hotel which is downtown very near the Paramount Theatre. I booked way early and got my best price thru Priceline.com.(where you book with free cancellation up to 1 day before you go). Their pricing was very good. We are going this September. The price per night has gone up $106/night since I first booked. Wherever you decide look at price per night at the hotel's site, hotels.com, priceline.com, and book at the best location pricewise and book asap. Then just keep a look at those sites for any possible price drop and if you see one, just cancel existing reservation and rebook. Have a great cruise.

Pooh

The Inn at the Market (#1 on Tripadvisor) is a nice boutique hotel with a dandy location next to Pike Place Market. It’s our preference when we can get a decent rate. We’re also considering a new hotel called the Thompson for an October trip which looks very nice.

We liked the Grand Hyatt. It was very close to the light rail station and walkable to the market down by the wharf, but the hike back up was a bit much We've also stayed at the Hampton Inn near the space needle and we caught the metro at the space needle downtown and from there walked to the pike's market area. Hampton was in a very quiet area and we all liked it a lot, but the grand Hyatt was more centralized to shopping

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk