The Scoop on Wennfred

Wennfred

Hi all, we are still here, I log on to cruise critic and take a quick peek at some of the cool threads and then I log off. We are still schedule for the Carnival Freedom for April 5th and the Splendor March 29th 2009.

Wendy made the mistake of getting me a cool RPG computer game and thats where I have been since xmas. I will be popping in and out checking on new threads like the one on Thermos for Platinum members etc.

I really miss all of my cool cruise buddies on here and miss looking at those cool food pictures which I enjoy the most :D

See ya soon, Hope 2008 will bring more joy and happiness to all of us.

Fred

Fred,

Glad to hear everything is OK. Just said to my DH last night "I wonder where Fred has been?" Even thought about starting a thread just on "where's Fred?". Those games can be very addictive. I have one that sometimes I look at the clock and say it's what time???? and I've been playing for HOURS.

Laurie

Hi all, we are still here, I log on to cruise critic and take a quick peek at some of the cool threads and then I log off. We are still schedule for the Carnival Freedom for April 5th and the Splendor March 29th 2009.

Wendy made the mistake of getting me a cool RPG computer game and thats where I have been since xmas. I will be popping in and out checking on new threads like the one on Thermos for Platinum members etc.

I really miss all of my cool cruise buddies on here and miss looking at those cool food pictures which I enjoy the most :D

Fred

Ok, wait a minute..... You dumped us for a computer game???

How can that be?? sniff, sniff, cough, cough. We thought we meant more.......lol..... step away from the game controls......lol.......

Iv gotten into some of those RPG games so I do them all day, been there done that, sounds like fun, which RPG game did Wendy get for you?

have fun. Im a gamer too

The RPG game is Hellgate London :D These games usually take me away for around 3 years before I go cold turkey.

hmmm, i just figured you were over at that other site that you joined at the urging of your friend, captain edward john smith.

Way too busy to work 2 cruise sites, I also post on a Solar Energy forum and of course our RPG guild forum.

Fred

Fred

Hi Fred,

Glad you and Wendy are ok! I was wondering why I had not seen any posts from you! Have fun with the game.

Julie

Another poster said it the best I noticed and I care.

Glad that everything is okay.

I started a thread about crazy people getting up at the crack of dawn to see the Conquest arrive and the leave Sunday's. This thread has blossemed into something unbelievable. Anyway we now have a group cruise on the Conquest for Sept 20, 2009. Would love to have you both join us. Give it some thought.

Robb

Fred... Fred... Fred... Playing Games Huh....dont you get enough of that at work....:D

Have fun and dont forget us.....I love hearing from you. You always give great advice and give a fair and balanced review....:)

• 4 weeks later...
Fred... Fred... Fred... Playing Games Huh....dont you get enough of that at work....:D

Have fun and dont forget us.....I love hearing from you. You always give great advice and give a fair and balanced review....:)

I would never forget you guys on here, going to have fun reading that Jean Thread :D

Fred