Blu Cheese Souffle

Almond Crusted Baked Brie - Organic Pepper Jelly

Crispy Boursin Cheese

Chilled Lobster Salad

Asparagus Cream Soup

Roasted Butternut Squash Bisque

Entrees:

Pan Seared Filet Mignon

Phyllo Crusted Chicken Paillard with sautéed artichokes, Kalamata olives, spinach, tomatoes, saffron

Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb

Dessert (if any room left):

Bananas Foster

Chocolate Lava Cake (small, but tasty)

Ice creams or sorbets du jour

Okay, I think I need a snack.....

Everything! The only thing I do not like is yogurt in smoothies, so they made mine with milk per my request. Your server is the best person to suggest to you items that are especially good and to your liking. I am a seafood person and my husband is a beef person. In my last cruise, I had seafood every night for dinner and was never disappointed. Yes, the lobster saffron seafood bouillabaisse was especially good. My husband loved everything that he ordered. One night there was escargot on the menu and the server said the one from MDR was better than the one in Blu, so he got the MDR escargot for my husband.

And remember you can order the every day items like onion soup, chocolate cake, apple pie etc. They aren't all listed on the Blu menu but are available. I'm not talking about the full MDR menu of the evening, just the every day items.

Mango smoothie for breakfast

Filet for entree

Apple crumble with ice cream for dessert

Remember that you can choose an entree in an appetizer portion if you choose. The risotto is always good:D

Mango smoothie for breakfast

Filet for entree

Apple crumble with ice cream for dessert

Remember that you can choose an entree in an appetizer portion if you choose. The risotto is always good:D

Is filet always available or do you need to request it if not on the menu?

Any chance you can get a surf and turf? A small lobster tail with the filet would be so good.

Short ribs, herb crusted rack of lamb, crème brule. Love Blu!

Interested in the answer about the filet mignon. It is not on the 'classics' menu, but I have read posts where people say they can request it the night before and get it. Is this always the case or another of Celebrity's consistent inconsistencies depending upon the particular ship/sailing?

We had the Filet on our last cruise, and it was probably the BEST steak I’ve ever had on any cruise, including in upcharge restaurants. They did a fantastic job with it. The rack of lamb was also outstanding.

Any chance you can get a surf and turf? A small lobster tail with the filet would be so good.

No, filet is not always available. It is normally on the menu the first night. You can’t get a lobster tail to go with it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the night that they serve lobster tails, you can get the strip steak too (from the Classic menu), or any other entrees offered that night to make a surf and turf. Likely not as good as the filet, but still tasty. :D