Favorite bartender on Equinox?

rcprncss

We are going to be on the Equinox in April. Who is your favorite bartender and why? We like to hang out at the martini bar. Last year on the Eclipse, Putu was our favorite. He made drinks for us that was not on the menu. There was a coconut martini that I loved. Any recommendations? Thanks!!!

Can't remember the name of the bar...it was at the bottom of the big staircase.

His name was Errol. We ordered Drambuie after dinner, and he always served it in a nice glass. Neat and clean. All the others managed to get this sticky liquor on the outside of the glass.

That doesn't sound sexy like exotic drinks do, but it was nice to slowly sip our drink without trying to clean our fingers between sips. :)

I liked the guy that would always say "Excellent Choice". Can't remember his name but at night he was at the Martini Bar and during the day at the Sunset Bar. I didn't care for his coworker at the Martini bar. Too full of himself IMO but people loved him for his antics.

And yes, Honey Bunny was always very attentive.

My husband thought Jelena at the molecular bar was good.

Was Rolando still at the passport bar ??/ the bar across from guest services.....bald head...guy full of fun...we are boarding soon...and hope he is...he was great on our Jan /14 cruise...

and very good at what he did!!!

Brockmom and Brockdad

We were on the Feb 2nd sailing on the Equinox and thoroughly enjoyed the service that we received from "Hunny Bunny". His real name is Vlad. He is from Macedonia and has great aspirations on opening his own bar someday. He made it very clear that he would not be serving any "Umbrella "Drinks" strictly "Martinis". He certainly was the hit of our cruise.

We really enjoyed Jelena, Barbara and Luka in the Molecular Bar. We had such a great time visiting with them and trying to learn a few of their bartending skills. Really hate that they are going to change that venue. We met a lot of great people there, especially since it was a little quieter than the martini bar but yet just as entertaining. Loved all the drinks we tried, which was quiet a few!!!

Can't remember his name , but we liked the bar tender in Rendezvous Lounge. He worked days at Café al Bacio and nights at Rendezvous. He was tall, blonde, had a great personality and smile.) :)

I don't think there is a Rendezvous lounge on the Equinox. :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Just off Equinox March 6. We really liked Emma in the Ensamble bar. I think she is from Croatia. Has a beautiful smile. Made a good drink and always so nice to us. Also loved Jelana in Molecular. Barbara is no longer on board as she told us her contract was up and she was leaving for home once we docked on the 6th.