Escape to Bermuda, anyone planning to do a live review?

kcdancerkc

I really would love to follow the initial sailing

as we are going the week after, and would love to see how it unfolds. :cool:

I won’t be doing a live review, but plan on pulling one together when we return.

Thanks

we are going on the escape next week for the first cruise to Bermuda and I am planning on doing a review when I get back, but I've never attempted a live review. I can see how the internet is onboard and maybe give it a try. Also, we are taking our baby for baby's first cruise so that plays into whether or not I will be able to do it ;p

Question for those sailing on the first Bermuda cruise for the season: What time does the Escape dock in Bermuda on day 1?

We are sailing on 10/28 and we do not arrive until 5PM on day 1! So, day 2 is a full day and then day 3 we leave at 2:30PM. For Bermuda, our shore excursion credit will be for 3 days at $50 per cabin per day. I have heard that only on the Bermuda cruise you will be allowed to combine the shore excursion credit. Please advise.

Thanks!

MARAPRINCE

we are going on the escape next week for the first cruise to Bermuda and I am planning on doing a review when I get back, but I've never attempted a live review. I can see how the internet is onboard and maybe give it a try. Also, we are taking our baby for baby's first cruise so that plays into whether or not I will be able to do it ;p

Same and same! lol I won't be attempting a live review, as I think we'll have our hands full with our little one. How old is your baby? I'm excited as this will be our first family vacation

Question for those sailing on the first Bermuda cruise for the season: What time does the Escape dock in Bermuda on day 1?

MARAPRINCE

for my cruise in May, our arrival time is around 8am on day 1 and this seems to be average time for all bermuda sailings in the summer months

We are sailing on 10/28 and we do not arrive until 5PM on day 1! So, day 2 is a full day and then day 3 we leave at 2:30PM. For Bermuda, our shore excursion credit will be for 3 days at $50 per cabin per day. I have heard that only on the Bermuda cruise you will be allowed to combine the shore excursion credit. Please advise.

Looking at the Bermuda cruise ship schedule: http://marineandports.bm/Documents/Shipping_schedules/2018_Cruise_Ship_Schedule.pdf they are multiple ships in port on the same date and time. Bermuda only has berth space for 2 big ships. As one ship leaves, another ship can dock. this is why you are arriving late. Based on the schedule, The Norwegian Escape will be arriving in Bermuda around the same time as the Carnival Conquest is leaving, the Escape will be docking in the same berth the Carnival Conquest was using.

Same and same! lol I won't be attempting a live review, as I think we'll have our hands full with our little one. How old is your baby? I'm excited as this will be our first family vacation

It's our first family vacation too! Our little one will turn 11 months on this cruise! We are excited/nervous and I think I have most of my packing completed and have a list of things to buy in NYC once we get there. I can't believe how much crap I'm bringing ;p

How old is your little baby?

It's our first family vacation too! Our little one will turn 11 months on this cruise! We are excited/nervous and I think I have most of my packing completed and have a list of things to buy in NYC once we get there. I can't believe how much crap I'm bringing ;p

How old is your little baby?

My little munchkin is 8 months. I know some say that's too young, but I've been on cruises with babies younger than that and they had a great time. And yes, the amount of stuff we're bringing is ridiculous lol! She has more luggage than me and my wife combined I think. I emailed NCL and they will have a pack n play and a high chair in our cabin when we arrive

I'll be sailing to Bermuda in late may (the 5/27 sailing) and might be doing some live updates. I'm getting married on embarkation day, so don't expect too much from me day 1.

Congratulations! Where on the ship are you having the ceremony

My little munchkin is 8 months. I know some say that's too young, but I've been on cruises with babies younger than that and they had a great time. And yes, the amount of stuff we're bringing is ridiculous lol! She has more luggage than me and my wife combined I think. I emailed NCL and they will have a pack n play and a high chair in our cabin when we arrive

We are planning on the high chair and PNP in room upon arrival also. The PNP will be especially useful since once we board it will be about nap time [emoji23]

We may come across you if you go to guppies to play! We are planning on heading there some for the parent play times to stretch our legs somewhere besides the room!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'll be sailing to Bermuda in late may (the 5/27 sailing) and might be doing some live updates. I'm getting married on embarkation day, so don't expect too much from me day 1.

How exciting! Congratulations!

Count me in as someone who is eager to hear about Escape to Bermuda cruises. I'm going in August.

Thanks!

MARAPRINCE

I’m interested too. I thought that we had a total of $50 for the 3 days.

Thanks!

MARAPRINCE

We are on the first sailing (woo hoo! 6 days!) - apparently we arrive at 7:30 am on Wednesday. My husband and his friend have a golf excursion booked for Wednesday with an 8:30 Tee Time through NCL, so I guess we get there pretty early. :)

FYI: the current Cruise Director Scott Mikeonis will retire after the repositioning to New York. The assistant Cruise Director Zach Flèche with be promoted to Cruise Director for the first time when sailings to Bermuda begin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI: the current Cruise Director Scott Mikeonis will retire after the repositioning to New York. The assistant Cruise Director Zach Flèche with be promoted to Cruise Director for the first time when sailings to Bermuda begin.

So, is Zach a fun guy?

urgh..thats not good. i lost count on the numbers of cruises i've been on with new cruise director that had like no clue in what they are doing.