Pursuit LCV visit

vival

Having spent so long in Belfast it’s good that Irish LCV members will get a chance to see her before she sets sail.

Hopefully all those who want to visit will get a chance.

One word of warning - don’t break anything [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Having spent so long in Belfast it’s good that Irish LCV members will get a chance to see her before she sets sail.

Hopefully all those who want to visit will get a chance.

One word of warning - don’t break anything [emoji6]

Don’t worry we’re sailing on her at the end of September so we’ll be careful ;)

It will be lovely to see her before she leaves as we have been following her progress closely and having the occasional drive by.

Don’t worry we’re sailing on her at the end of September so we’ll be careful [emoji6]

It will be lovely to see her before she leaves as we have been following her progress closely and having the occasional drive by.

Enjoy your visit we won’t be far behind as we’re boarding on the 1st August [emoji847]

LCV is Le Club Voyage, it’s Azamara’s loyalty club, but has reciprocal membership with Celebrity’s Captains Club, and with Royal Caribbean. You can apply to join after your first cruise. Here’s a link to information about it from the U.K. Azamara website https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/le-club-voyage

June 27, 2018...news from Richard Twynam, Azamara UK Managing Director

Hi everyone,

On behalf of Azamara UK we would like to invite Le Club Voyage members who were unsuccessful and missed out on the 13th August visit to see Azamara Pursuit to visit her in Southampton on Tuesday 31st July.

The invitation is for a tour and lunch hosted by myself and the wider UK Azamara team. Please note that the ship will still have finishing touches being completed prior to her maiden voyage on 1 August, and as a result some public spaces or staterooms may not be accessible.

I trust this is good news as I am aware some of you missed out on 13th August as demand was so high. Spaces are limited so this is will be filled on a strict first come first serve basis, and is exclusively for Le Club Voyage members (with a plus one), which will be verified on booking. Click here to register

We also have some spaces available for our Belfast ship visit on 26th July, and would be delighted to extend an invite to our Irish LCV members here. Please be aware that this is a shorter visit consisting of a welcome talk and tour of the ship, but not lunch on this occasion. Click here to register

Sincere thanks,

Richard

Thank you, Bonnie (and Richard) for this kind invitation - sadly, we do not arrive in Southampton until later in the day..... but as we embark the following morning, we will be excited to see Pursuit at that time. Only 34 sleeps.......:cool:

Thanks Bonnies for the link. We applied and are now looking forward to seeing Pursuit in Southampton. Is this an exclusive LCV event ? I was suprised that when registering that I didn't need the give my membership number and that the email with the tickets was almost instant.

Does anyone have any info on where we can park At Southampton for ships visit 31st July

All I can find is long term parking. Thanks

It might be worth phoning ABP parking on 023 8048 8870 to see if they have any information.

Does anyone have any info on where we can park At Southampton for ships visit 31st July

All I can find is long term parking. Thanks

I would hope that we get some additional information prior to the visit and it will include such details

I would hope that we get some additional information prior to the visit and it will include such details

I believe that all the cruise terminals also have short term car parks, but it would be nice to get some further information. I have done several ships visits in the past and have always had to take a passport as a form of I.D.