Celebrity shopping bag

serendipity1499

Ist Celebrity cruise on Refflection..Leaving for the Carib. tomorrow & packing today..Does Celebrity give Psgrs shopping bags on their first port day with the Celebrity logo on it?

I'm really trying to Underpack (that's almost possible for me- by taking less shoes & unused stuff..LOL) & don't want to throw in another cruise lines cloth shopping bag, if we'll receive one on board..We are in a basic balcony cabin..

Thanks..Now starting to get really excited about our first Celebrity Cruise..:cool:

P.S. Did a search, but could not find info..Just threw in a small umbrella which we've never used, but something I always pack

On our cruise last year we were expecting the Celebrity tote bag, but none appeared in our stateroom. Could have asked the stateroom attendant about it, but went to guest relations instead and they made sure we received one. So yes, you should get a bag to use. Just be aware that they all look alike!

the new style we received in AQ was outstanding.. sep .pouch inside, roomy, zip closure..,,, We also like the thinner ones for less heavier needs..

The heavier ones you mentioned are for Concierge and above. They also receive the flimsier ones.