Your favorite premium coffee drinks?

bangzoom6877

I pretty much stick to my usuals - Latte or Mocha. This lead cruise I did mostly lattes since I get plenty of chocolate elsewhere!

If we get the refreshment package next year, I should take the opportunity to try new things under the same philosophy people have about trying new alcoholic drinks with the deluxe package - if I don’t like it, I can just get something new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pretty much stick to my usuals - Latte or Mocha. This lead cruise I did mostly lattes since I get plenty of chocolate elsewhere!

If we get the refreshment package next year, I should take the opportunity to try new things under the same philosophy people have about trying new alcoholic drinks with the deluxe package - if I don’t like it, I can just get something new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant, I can try those coffee drinks I don't want to spend $6 on and hate.

To all my fellow coffee lovers...

What are some of your favorite premium coffee drinks on Royal Caribbean? We’re going on the Anthem OTS in April and we bought the deluxe beverage package. We plan to have premium coffee every morning and afternoon.

Try decaf cappuccinos after dinner [emoji6]

Brooke sent this from her iPad using Tapatalk

To all my fellow coffee lovers...

What are some of your favorite premium coffee drinks on Royal Caribbean? We’re going on the Anthem OTS in April and we bought the deluxe beverage package. We plan to have premium coffee every morning and afternoon.

Just got off the Enchantment, and I had all of my favorites that I order on each cruise;

Mocha

Vanilla Latte

Caramel Macchiato

Iced Cafe Latte (With and without Vanilla)

Chai Tea (Hot & Cold)

Cappuccino (dining room)

Enchantment happens to serve Starbucks at Latte-tudes, but I have been able to get all the above drinks with a Refreshment package on all the ships I have sailed since the package was offered.

I am getting the Refreshment package for the 1st time. MDR specialty coffee is included in the package, correct? If so, do I need to inform server?

I could be wrong but I think you can get a few coffees in the MDR but you won’t be able to get the full selection that you can get in there coffee shop. Probably can get things like coffee, espresso, maybe cappuccino. But not much beyond that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

These all sound so good! I’m so excited to have the deluxe drink package so we can try new things. I usually spend money on cappuccino at breakfast in the MDR on a cruise so it’s awesome that it’s included in the package. My hubby loves coffee with Baileys after dinner, but he also loves a double espresso in the morning.

How about the specialty teas? I also love tea!

I am getting the Refreshment package for the 1st time. MDR specialty coffee is included in the package, correct? If so, do I need to inform server?

Yes, specialty coffees are included, and they will see you have the package when you give them your SeaPass card

Yes, specialty coffees are included, and they will see you have the package when you give them your SeaPass card

Do we still have to sign for drinks if we have the deluxe drink package? Is there a way to give an extra tip on the sea pass if a bartender gives extra good service or if we have the same bartender many times throughout the cruise? Or should we just give extra tips in cash?

Do we still have to sign for drinks if we have the deluxe drink package? Is there a way to give an extra tip on the sea pass if a bartender gives extra good service or if we have the same bartender many times throughout the cruise? Or should we just give extra tips in cash?

Signing for drinks when you have the package is hit and miss. I would give cash, however if you want to sign, just mention to the bar server that you would like a receipt when you give them yiou SeaPass card.

Has anyone had these coffee drinks with soy milk, almond milk or lactose free milk? I’m lactose intolerant so I’m wondering. I do carry lactase drops with me just in case, but I prefer to just avoid lactose whenever there is an alternative. I had contacted Royal about this and they said they have all 3 of these milks onboard the ship, but I know that sometimes they give inaccurate information.

Has anyone had these coffee drinks with soy milk, almond milk or lactose free milk? I’m lactose intolerant so I’m wondering. I do carry lactase drops with me just in case, but I prefer to just avoid lactose whenever there is an alternative. I had contacted Royal about this and they said they have all 3 of these milks onboard the ship, but I know that sometimes they give inaccurate information.

I have seen them use soy milk for specialty coffee.