How to make a Partial Payment?

tfrasca

I am trying to make a partial payment for our 2018 .... the online payment seems to only give me the option to pay in full.

Is there a way around this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Try calling them. I have done that to pay now and then

I am trying to make a partial payment for our 2018 .... the online payment seems to only give me the option to pay in full.

Right under pay in full, there should be pay other amount and if you click on it, yoy can pay any amount.

Mine gives me the option to Pay In Full and Pay Other Amount. Pay In Full is selected by default, you simply have to change the selection.

For me that is in Norway, I don't have that option. Sice the OP is ftom Toronto, I suspect different rules apply.

Select make payment.

Select other amount.

Pay what you want.

I just did it it works.

But did you book from a TA or direct from NCL?

That could be different.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I booked directly online with NCL ... I don't have the option to pay any other amount except the full amount owing. I'm really hoping that I don't have to call each and every time I want to make a payment ... kinda a pain in the arse.

#fingerscrossed

tfrasca,

with my booking it let me add smaller payments up until about 2 or 3 months before the full amount was due. Then it only offered me the pay in full option. I never ended up calling them, I just paid in full closer to the date. It seems to just be a glitch of some kind, but yeah it is a little annoying - its so convenient to pay online (and I hate talking to people on the phone haha!)

Emily

• 9 months later...

In the US it allows you go to my account, make a payment, and then choose pay other amount. My problem is that it NEVER works!!! It gets declined everytime. I call, use the same card, and it goes through. I've tried this with several different cards and they always fail online but go through when I call. Frustrating when you have to wait on hold for 35 minutes just to make a 1 minute transaction. They gave me another number to call tomorrow to see why it fails. I'll report back.

I normally make no payments until about 3 days before due, and then pay it off. No reason for any cruise line to have money before it's required.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

YEP

Some folks want to pay in advance. And the SOMETIMES complain about getting their money back when they cancel, or whatever.

(if this does not apply to you, please do not reply)

In the US it allows you go to my account, make a payment, and then choose pay other amount. My problem is that it NEVER works!!! It gets declined everytime. I call, use the same card, and it goes through. I've tried this with several different cards and they always fail online but go through when I call. Frustrating when you have to wait on hold for 35 minutes just to make a 1 minute transaction. They gave me another number to call tomorrow to see why it fails. I'll report back.

Worked for me two days ago. About 30 minutes later I received an updated e-mail that reflects the payment having being made. I've done this three times so far on my current reservation.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the US. I made my res direct with NCL (via phone). When I log into my account, there's no option to make any payments.

I normally would just make the payment on the due date, but I had a gift card someone gave me that I wanted to apply, so I guess I'll have to call.