No cabin assignment - Sailing Novemner 04

FrankieSue

Any cabin assignment today? I sail on November 24 in a guarantee and I check the cabin inventory daily. There were a lot of suites last week and they are all gone and lots of aft balconies became available...hoping for one of them (but I'll be happy with whatever assignment we get).

When categories "disappear" or are showing as sold out on HAL's website, it can mean that HAL is in the process of offering "upsells" - they block off the category they are trying to upsell people to. Then they move to the next lower category (that has cabins open.

No cabin assignment yet... And only 3 days before sail day... I only hope that the waiting will be worth it. Good luck to you bonstersd! I will post here when we get a cabin....

It will be soon, or it could be when you get to the pier. Our latest came at 1.5 days before the cruise. But it was also our best upgrade ever. :)

We're on the NA on Nov. 11 and I just got my cabin assignment today. We had booked a guarantee Neptune Suite (SC) and we got a SA, which I think is an upgrade. Regardless, it's midship and that's what we wanted. It's to the side of the stairs, but not a big deal. Can't wait to board!!

We're on the NA on Nov. 11 and I just got my cabin assignment today. We had booked a guarantee Neptune Suite (SC) and we got a SA, which I think is an upgrade. Regardless, it's midship and that's what we wanted. It's to the side of the stairs, but not a big deal. Can't wait to board!!

You did great IMO. The SCs on the NA are not in the best location (IMO), at least in comparison to an SA.

I don't think that will help. The poster will likely hear that their stateroom can be assigned any time between now and when they arrive at the pier. I sure hope it will be soon.

I agree, and posted earlier that one of our assignments came at only 1.5 days before sailing. This isn't all that unusual and calling won't help.

Arrived in Tampa tonight and still no cabin assignment.. I called Holland America a few days ago and they said that assignment could be as late as the morning of checking in...

Yes, the waiting is killing us but there is nothing more we can do....

I will definitely let you guys know as soon as it comes through and thank you everybody for your comments and support.