What's the penalty for tagging a cruise ship?

We just returned from our cruise on the Celebrity Silhouette, when we were docked in St. Martin the Explorer of the Seas was docked next to us when we were returning to the ship I overheard an angry officer from the Explorer talking to someone on a phone or 2way about some 'names painted' on the back of the ship.

We saw 4 names in neon paint or some kind of puffy stuff. Wonder what happend to the people in this cabin? Top, Aft on Starboard side... and what was their penalty? walk the plank:eek:

DSC_0533.jpg

We just returned from our cruise on the Celebrity Silhouette, when we were docked in St. Martin the Explorer of the Seas was docked next to us when we were returning to the ship I overheard an angry officer from the Explorer talking to someone on a phone or 2way about some 'names painted' on the back of the ship.

We saw 4 names in neon paint or some kind of puffy stuff. Wonder what happend to the people in this cabin? Top, Aft on Starboard side... and what was their penalty? walk the plank:eek:

DSC_0533.jpg

I am assuming, Banned For Life from all RCCL cruise lines.

DSC_0533.jpg

The jerks should be thrown overboard in shark infested water. But that's a bad idea due to RCCL would be charged will off shore dumping of garbage.

DSC_0533.jpg

How about like defacing a hotel room, minimum cost of repairs then being thrown off the ship plus ban on cruise line.

Now maybe I just have a mean streak, but I'd have taken that picture down to the dock and let Explorer's crew know about it right then and there.

Betcha those people would have had a surprise stay in St Martin that night.

Could probably have told Silhouette's crew and gotten the same results. Both ships are under the RCI brand after all.

DSC_0533.jpg

banned for life would be appropriate:mad::eek::rolleyes:

Hubby just came home and I showed him this thread and pic... then it came to me.... the quote from the movie "Animal House"....

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Ooof.

EDITED to add: maybe someone will post a review from this Explorer cruise and will be able to tell us some news, if they know anything.

Lol what cabin that is? It only can come from one cabin. Really dumb for doing that.

DSC_0533.jpg

Archived