Jewel of the Seas 3 Day Almost LIVE Review

Hello again everybody on Cruise Critic, and those watching the replay on Periscope!!!!!!!!

It’s KcJarvis - Diamond Plus cruise addict from Queens NY. I will be flying out of NY this evening, after work and boarding the Jewel of the Seas in San Juan on Easter Sunday for a 3 day pre charter, pre Transatlantic adventure.

33877714402_9765e63cd4_b.jpg

There have been some great Rat Pack reviews over the last few weeks and I will do my best to keep things rolling.

34035078105_329bbb77aa_z.jpg

I invite you to follow along on my 51th cruise adventure on Cruise Critic and Live on Periscope - @KCJARVIS www.periscope.tv/kcjarvis

Hey there! Just got off the Jewel this morning. Had a ball! We were thinking this three night might get a little wild. Will be interested to see how things go!! Sergei was in the DL, but that may change for the TA. Diego will be back in the CL for the crossing. Y'all have fun!

Hey there! Just got off the Jewel this morning. Had a ball! We were thinking this three night might get a little wild. Will be interested to see how things go!! Sergei was in the DL' date=' but that may change for the TA. Diego will be back in the CL for the crossing. Y'all have fun![/quote']

Disappointed Diego isn't here, but Romina did a good job tonight. She is moving to DL on Sunday with Diego coming back. Good to hear from you, it's literally been years since we sailed together.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Disappointed Diego isn't here, but Romina did a good job tonight. She is moving to DL on Sunday with Diego coming back. Good to hear from you, it's literally been years since we sailed together.

Still on the muster drill?

Hey there! Just got off the Jewel this morning. Had a ball! We were thinking this three night might get a little wild. Will be interested to see how things go!! Sergei was in the DL' date=' but that may change for the TA. Diego will be back in the CL for the crossing. Y'all have fun![/quote']

Hello again everybody on Cruise Critic, and those watching the replay on Periscope!!!!!!!!

It’s KcJarvis - Diamond Plus cruise addict from Queens NY. I will be flying out of NY this evening, after work and boarding the Jewel of the Seas in San Juan on Easter Sunday for a 3 day pre charter, pre Transatlantic adventure.

33877714402_9765e63cd4_b.jpg

There have been some great Rat Pack reviews over the last few weeks and I will do my best to keep things rolling.

34035078105_329bbb77aa_z.jpg

I invite you to follow along on my 51th cruise adventure on Cruise Critic and Live on Periscope - @KCJARVIS www.periscope.tv/kcjarvis

Bummer we missed all of y'all! We board on Sunday! Actually I am waving at KC now! From the AD next door! I had. Issued ad real days on the "main boards" so just now saw this! KC... are y'all just doing the 3 night?

Are Juan and Yerben onboard?

Bummer we missed all of y'all! We board on Sunday! Actually I am waving at KC now! From the AD next door! I had. Issued ad real days on the "main boards" so just now saw this! KC... are y'all just doing the 3 night?

Are Juan and Yerben onboard?

It has been too long since we sailed together. Yes just the 3 day. Are you guys golfing today?? Say hello to Mr Red Butter for me Hahahah

It has been too long since we sailed together. Yes just the 3 day. Are you guys golfing today?? Say hello to Mr Red Butter for me Hahahah

Agree! Need to sail with y'all soon! Had golf booked but with the rain chances, high wind, and the Flowider calling his name Mr Ski decided we would skip golf today. Turned out to be a good call! He says "hey" back!