Caribbean Princess - View from the Bridge

Essiesmom

BillB48 can you give me the link to that cam? Would be nice to have it over on Seacruise...EM

No direct live cam link for anywhere on the expansion, at least that I am aware of. Earlier they had a live feed on their FB page El Canal de Panama and also the same live feed was on their YouTube channel Canal de Panama. The live YT channel is still up but running canned programing, don't know if they are going to go live for the trip back down.

I have about 10 screen shots of the CB entering the lower level until she was moving into the middle level which I can post later. Would have liked to get some more, but the real world had to interfere!

I don't see electric mules. Do I see lines holding the ship back to keep it from running into the tug? Thank you so much for the photos.

No "mules" at the new locks. Once the ship enters the locks a tug on the bow as seen in the pictures is lashed to the ship to provide forward and lateral control. There is also a tug lashed to the stern to provide assistance as well. The ship will use its engines and thrusters to augment the tugs

CB is making her first passage through Agua Clara locks and her bridge cam woke up long enough to give us one view:

enhance

enhance

We are scheduled to sail on the CP end of November. Looking forwards to the new locks. Went through the old locks on the Coral Princess a few years ago on a complete transit of the canal.

Thanks for all the great pix! Looking forward to seeing the Canal! We will be on the CP the end of Nov. we are in L202 balcony room on the 15th deck! Right behind the bridge. My concern is movement and getting seasick, the high deck and being so far up front on the ship! Also it’s balcony is metal sided! Is it obstructed? Called Princess but they were vague on the details!