Which Way Did She Go?

MrPete

I was wondering too. The shiptracker site, sailwx.info, has no information past 8/31. But, someone did post from the ship on their roll call that they headed out of NYC at top speed to reach St. John early. So, they definitely headed north. I'm guessing they'll stay in port somewhere and ride out the storm and then head back down.

Steve Dewsy (sp) from FOX news is on a cruise ship that "went east". They wouldnt say which ship... I think it left from NYC since thats where he works.

He has called several times that Iv heard from the ship. I dont think they have gone to any port last I heard.

Steve Dewsy (sp) from FOX news is on a cruise ship that "went east". They wouldnt say which ship... I think it left from NYC since thats where he works.

He has called several times that Iv heard from the ship. I dont think they have gone to any port last I heard.

LOL. So Steve`s with Earl, and Brian`s golfing with Bush.

I live in Saint John NB and the GLory is scheduled to dock here sometime today and stay for 24 hours so it will be docked throughout the storm.

What moron dreamt that up. Between the Fundy tides and storm surge, the Glory may end up ON the dock. :eek:

I'm on the Staten Island ferry right now it looks like a conquest class heading up the Hudson back to dock.

I could be wrong it's pretty foggy but looks like the glory.

A Cunard ship is in red hook as well.

Oh the fun of cruising during hurricane season.icon7.gif

We need another Miracle mutiny to liven things up around here.

OH NO!

We sailed on the Miracle the cruise following the "mutiny" and are scheduled again this weekend.

We felt sorry for the crew on that sailing. They were walking around shell shocked and stunned. It made for a rather mellow cruise. We had fun, though and by the middle of the week, everyone's spirits had lifted.

Should be interesting to see what happens this week as the news is loaded with all kinds of hurricane news. Some folks are just clueless;)

We were on the Splendor cruise to "just about nowhere" in April 2009, we had a mini mutiny, got rid of those that wanted to get off the ship, and had one of our best cruises!

We're cruising, don't really care where we end up!:p

Based on various storm trackers and today weather report, i think the glory will be safe and sound docking in canada. Right now early is a cat 2 storm and by the time it reaches to canada, it will be downgraded to a tropical storm

OH NO!

We sailed on the Miracle the cruise following the "mutiny" and are scheduled again this weekend.

We felt sorry for the crew on that sailing. They were walking around shell shocked and stunned. It made for a rather mellow cruise. We had fun, though and by the middle of the week, everyone's spirits had lifted.

Should be interesting to see what happens this week as the news is loaded with all kinds of hurricane news. Some folks are just clueless;)

We were on the Splendor cruise to "just about nowhere" in April 2009, we had a mini mutiny, got rid of those that wanted to get off the ship, and had one of our best cruises!

Hey Anna & Jeff

we were on your sailing as well. Employees definitely walking around shell shocked. Finally got our bartender, Ronette, to fess up how bad it was. We made sure we gave extra please and thank yous on this trip.

Wave to us on Saturday we'll be next door on the Jewel. After 2 years in a row on Miracle we decided to switch it up a bit.

Have a safe trip and here's hoping for calm seas

Kathy

Hey Anna & Jeff

we were on your sailing as well. Employees definitely walking around shell shocked. Finally got our bartender, Ronette, to fess up how bad it was. We made sure we gave extra please and thank yous on this trip.

Wave to us on Saturday we'll be next door on the Jewel. After 2 years in a row on Miracle we decided to switch it up a bit.

Have a safe trip and here's hoping for calm seas

Kathy

Thanks Kathy! We sure will. Enjoy your trip too!

OH NO!

Some friends of ours were on a cruise a year or 2 ago that was supposed to go to the Caribbean and due to hurricane it went to New England itin instead (I wonder if it was the Miracle). They were not too happy. but rolled with it and had fun. The thing that bothered them was that they had brought hot weather clothes and had to buy sweatshirts and live in the 1 pair of jeans they had. But they said it was ok, however they didn't totally love the New England itin and won't do it again.

Archived