Well, we just got the call!

ekerr19

I am so thrilled - I decided to waitlist for a Suite on our upcoming Volendam voyage and our TA just called. A great Suite just became available and we are taking it!!!

We have gone from an E (outside quad) on Main Deck to a beautiful S on the Navigation Deck. I couldn't be more pleased, especially since I was kicking myself for not booking it to begin with.

And no, it was not complimentary - we are surely paying for it and it will be well worth it... :D

Laura, As you know I am so thrilled for you, did you tell DH? I have bets you could not contain the excitement. I have often thought I could try to keep it a secret but since DH is a lurker to this board and I am not one to hold back my excitement it is so very impossible:o

Thank you - one and all, for such warm wishes. :) We are happy and feel truly blessed we are able to travel in good health and spend this quality time with our children.

It is confirmed, we do have the Suite - and no, I was not able to keep it a secret as I had hoped. Needless to say, the kids are thrilled and DH is happy if I am happy, but he is looking forward to that huge balcony.

I guess it's true what they say, once you experience it - it does make it hard to settle for anything less.

Thanks again for all your well wishes. :)

That can only mean one thing ......

KEGGER IN LAURA'S CABIN!!!

So get the togas ready!

:)

HAH! Not mine on this cruise Vic! ;)

We'll wait and have it in yours. :D

Archived