Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Love all the new photos of dresses !!

Remember my blue one with missing beads from ebay? Well, the seller refused to refund.....I opened a case with ebay and just got an email stating they fully refunded all my money. Thanks to whoever asked if there were loose beads in the envelope ! That was part of my 'statement'. Good point !

Those of you who got the blue, purple, or black dresses from ever pretty......did you order your regular size? Royal blue is my favorite color and thinking about ordering one.

I have the "blue" dress & I went by their size chart after taking my measurements, if that's any help. It does fit perfect & I LOVE the dress.

I'm also going to get the "stick on bra cups" to wear under it as I think it needs alittle more support and I need all the help I can get! :D

Sharon, when are you looking at Silhouette? She is not in the

Caribbean in November:eek:.....Reflection is sailing in November from

Miami but Silhouette won't be back till DEC.

Oh, darn. It was a glitch on the X website. When you select dec 2013 it pulls up the nov-dec cruises for 2013 and 2014.

Beautiful.....almost looks like it could be a wedding dress.

Congratulations on 20 years.:)

It is a very pale mint green and might be the prettiest dress I've ever owned. Sadly I am not as tall or thin as the model :eek: but the dress is very flattering on - it will have to be hemmed and taken up in the shoulders.

I will post pictures here after our Anniv. Cruise but it is a long way out there - Valentines Day! LOL We will be on our 1st 14 night cruise and so I'll be watching for 2 more long gowns - I usually do short but for this special cruise I'm going all out!

Suzanne, great photo:D...hubby looks like Mom:)

I was just thinkin' the same thing about hubby and mom, LOL! Suzanne, you sure did bring a bunch of great gowns on this trip! Your family looks so beautiful, and I know they are super nice too, because I met them all except for MIL.

It was kind of crazy because with a 14 day cruise there are only three formal nights, but with two back to back that makes 4. For the guys it was easy because they wore the same suits all four nights and just changed their ties and shirts. The 4 formals didn't take up too much space for us girls, as they are all pretty light weights.

Here's another dress:

IMG_8056_edited-11-214x300.jpg

It is a very pale mint green and might be the prettiest dress I've ever owned. Sadly I am not as tall or thin as the model :eek: but the dress is very flattering on - it will have to be hemmed and taken up in the shoulders.

I will post pictures here after our Anniv. Cruise but it is a long way out there - Valentines Day! LOL We will be on our 1st 14 night cruise and so I'll be watching for 2 more long gowns - I usually do short but for this special cruise I'm going all out!

Where did you find the dress? I love it!!

It was kind of crazy because with a 14 day cruise there are only three formal nights, but with two back to back that makes 4. For the guys it was easy because they wore the same suits all four nights and just changed their ties and shirts. The 4 formals didn't take up too much space for us girls, as they are all pretty light weights.

Here's another dress:

IMG_8056_edited-11-214x300.jpg

Ooooohhhh! another zebra dress on your daughter! Love it! You both look beautiful!!

Zebra is really big right now. Our 9 year old granddaughter is so obsessed with zebra that it's all she wants for Christmas, birthdays, etc.

Yesterday I had to promise her that the zebra pictures, statues, etc. we brought back from Africa would be hers when we pass on! Ok, didn't have to, of course, but if she still wants them in 30 years (!!just hoping!!) she can have them.

Love all your formal dresses, Cruise Arizona. You kids have really grown up; hadn't seen pictures for obviously quite a while!

I wore black ones on a past cruise and they were perfect. I wore them on one of the formal nights with a sparkly shell and jacket. Have gotten silver and white ones for my next cruise. Only downside is that I have to have them shortened (they never seem to come in petite sizes).

Have any of you worn the wide leg chiffon pants? I see Dillards has some, they're cut.....but it's one of those things I'm just not sure about.

I don't necessarily mean for formal night, but dressed up on other nights.

Love the dresses I'm seeing ! Thanks for posting !

I was wondering about those as well, I have a pair and they are so comfortable and easy to pack. I have a couple of sparkly tops I think I will bring along to wear with them on our Alaskan cruise.

I was wondering about those as well, I have a pair and they are so comfortable and easy to pack. I have a couple of sparkly tops I think I will bring along to wear with them on our Alaskan cruise.

If the wide leg chiffon pants or car wash pants look good on you and feel good then wear them for sure.

They don't hang right on my "curves" ;), so I have a pair of plain black lightweight wide legged and cuffed dress pants that I sometimes take and mix with tops.

$T2eC16N,!ysE9sy0hYPRBR,GuMz8hg~~60_14.JPG$T2eC16d,!zUE9s38+pt6BR,GuIdvyw~~60_14.JPG

So....this is my newest dress. It'll be here next week. It is not glitzy, but do you think if I wore the cute rhinestone shoes and put fancy jewelry with it, it would still be ok for elegant/formal night? I just really liked the neckline.

Most definitely. I think very often the prettiest outfits are not the glitziest but the best accessorized.

$T2eC16RHJF0FFZvUNOetBR,GuEFePw~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16N,!ysE9sy0hYPRBR,GuMz8hg~~60_14.JPG$T2eC16d,!zUE9s38+pt6BR,GuIdvyw~~60_14.JPG

So....this is my newest dress. It'll be here next week. It is not glitzy, but do you think if I wore the cute rhinestone shoes and put fancy jewelry with it, it would still be ok for elegant/formal night? I just really liked the neckline.

Yes, yes, yes:D that is a beautiful dress and would be perfect for

any formal night!