Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Sorry to take so many post...I don't know how to do more than one at a time...still learning on photobucket!

Sherrie' date=' all you have to do is for the 2nd picture just put the same code right under the one you did for the first picture.[/size']

These are the gold shoes that I bought...I had never bought gold shoes before' date=' but thought they would go with the green dress....very inexpensive, but they were very comfortable.[/b']

125738_4_490x490.jpg

I have the exact same shoes.... except....my heels are different....

Thanks for the help with the photobucket...I'm not too good with computers and such....but I have a question...

If I post the same code, will it not post the same picture? There must be something that I am not understanding...

.Doesn't take much to confuse me....guess that in one reason that Drew always tells me not to try and multitask!:D

Thanks for the help with the photobucket...I'm not too good with computers and such....but I have a question...

If I post the same code' date=' will it not post the same picture? There must be something that I am not understanding...[/b']

.Doesn't take much to confuse me....guess that in one reason that Drew always tells me not to try and multitask!:D

I'm sorry....what I meant was the same type code.....from photobucket in order to put a picture here....I click on the picture to make it larger, then on the right hand side click on the IMG Code, copy & paste. For the next picture, do the same thing and paste the 2nd code under the first one

I'm sorry....what I meant was the same type code.....from photobucket in order to put a picture here....I click on the picture to make it larger, then on the right hand side click on the IMG Code, copy & paste. For the next picture, do the same thing and paste the 2nd code under the first one

Thank you....I thought that might be it...but then again as I said, It doesn't take much to confuse me!:confused::rolleyes: I'll have to give it a try with some more photos.

ry%3D400

the same dress as above, except that the picture in the post above this one is a professional photo & this one is from my camera. this was the third night and our third night at sea. once the ports started (4 early mornings in a row) dressing up and picturing taking didnt happen as often!

I bought this top yesterday for $15.95 at SteinMart. I was going to wear it with my trusty carwash pants, but looked in the back of my closet and found a brand new with tags still on it, floor length black satin skirt that has not fit me in over 5 years...well low and behold the skirt fits perfectly...:eek:...I just dropped 56 pounds and still losing! :D

The top is a very shimmery bright gold...I just love it! ;)

GoldTop_zps4335dc0e.jpg

Congrats on the weight loss! Feels good don't it? :D The top is lovely and should be stunning with your black satin skirt.

These are the gold shoes that I bought...I had never bought gold shoes before' date=' but thought they would go with the green dress....very inexpensive, but they were very comfortable.[/b']

125738_4_490x490.jpg

I love these too! And if they are comfortable, great! If they JUST had rhinestone embellishments I'd like them EVEN better. I just looked and they have them in black and silver, red and multi metallic. Now the question, my outfit is black with small silver rhinestone embellishment on the top. DO I choose black or silver? Help:)

125737_4_490x490.jpg

099747_4_490x490.jpg

Here is one of my Ebay dresses. The two guys on either side of us were having such a good time watching us get our photos taken that I had to invite them to join us. This turned out to be one of the best pictures of DH and I. :p

GroupShot_zpsc8c7368c.jpg

what a cute picture-how nice of you to invite them into your picture!

I love these too! And if they are comfortable, great! If they JUST had rhinestone embellishments I'd like them EVEN better. I just looked and they have them in black and silver, red and multi metallic. Now the question, my outfit is black with small silver rhinestone embellishment on the top. DO I choose black or silver? Help:)

125737_4_490x490.jpg

099747_4_490x490.jpg

What jewelry are you wearing and what length is your dress? Offhand I would say if your dress is floor length I'd go black anything shorter, silver.

125737_4_490x490.jpg

099747_4_490x490.jpg

Here are some choices from Amazon, free 2 day ship (w/Prime) and depending on where you live, no sales tax (NA)

Amazon choices

http://www.amazon.com/Pour-La-Victoire-Womens-Estee/dp/B004OVUL46/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_54

http://www.amazon.com/Nina-Womens-Crysten-Ankle-Strap-Sandal/dp/B004J98ZWS/ref=sr_1_17?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1358275159&sr=1-17&keywords=Satin+sandal

http://www.amazon.com/Nina-Clorele-ls-Womens-Clorele-Sandal/dp/B00421ADAK/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_37

http://www.amazon.com/Ellie-Shoes-Womens-431-Darling-Sandal/dp/B005KPMNVY/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_16

http://www.amazon.com/Charles-David-Womens-Glitz-Glitter/dp/B004V2C1TQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1358275952&sr=1-3&keywords=glitter

125737_4_490x490.jpg

099747_4_490x490.jpg

I don't know which you should choose, but wanted to tell you it's very easy to add rhinestone embellishments; we do this with dance costumes all the time. Make sure you purchase good crystals, such as Swarovski, as it makes a big difference. You simply glue them on. Lots of instructions online telling you how to do it. It really gives them that "bling" factor, if that's what you want.

Here is one of my Ebay dresses. The two guys on either side of us were having such a good time watching us get our photos taken that I had to invite them to join us. This turned out to be one of the best pictures of DH and I. :p

GroupShot_zpsc8c7368c.jpg

Great dress and unforgettable pic!!!!:):)

125737_4_490x490.jpg

099747_4_490x490.jpg

Do what I did, at that price...buy both!!!!:D You will always have use for black and silver shoes!!;):)

ry%3D400

on one of the "casual" nights. we had a couple of people ask us if we were getting our engagement photos taken!

Y'all look better on your casual night than most people looked on formal night on my cruise in December! You both look great! I have loved every dress you have posted - I wanna go shopping with you!!

What a HOOT! Love the picture, and love your dress!!

DH fell in love with these and asked me to order them

eqvwq9.jpg

I love the dresses & the shoes! Just curious though...what will you wear these with? I've seen people wear like purple shoes with a black dress and I love it - so I wondered if you were gonna pair these with a plain dress, or if you have an outfit with these colors?

I love the dresses & the shoes! Just curious though...what will you wear these with? I've seen people wear like purple shoes with a black dress and I love it - so I wondered if you were gonna pair these with a plain dress, or if you have an outfit with these colors?

Wow, the options are almost endless with color blocking. The obvious is to pull a white or LBD, but you can also wear them with prints and a color blocked dress, or pull together a solid dress (using one of the colours in the shoe), belt, cardi using colours in the shoes. However, if you aren't careful it can be a bit OTT or carnival-lke:) I have a couple of pairs of skinnies and C&C tees that I am hoping will look cute with these as well as a silk color blocked dress.

Knocking wood that when they arrive tomorrow they will look as good as I am hoping;-))) rather than carnival clown:eek:

Do what I did' date=' at that price...buy both!!!!:D You will always have use for black and silver shoes!!;):)[/b']

Wow you guys are great! I haven't had time to check your responses until just now. I decided I'd buy both and when I got there all they had were the silver. They are SO cute and pretty comfy too, plus they are really pretty on your feet. They are a little taller than I would like, but not too bad. Thank you Drew's Wife for posting them. We leave in 2 days and I didn't have time to really shop or order something else on-line. Great shoe for the money!!!:D

Thanks to everyone for your responses. I appreciate it!

Donna